Wonder Week 19

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
So having read up on wonder weeks, I am pretty certain that Flynn is in WW19 :p

He was sttn for 2 weeks at about 13 weeks & then stopped & went back to waking once or twice over the night (after going to bed at 8:30pm). He started shuffling on his back in circles at about 15/16 weeks (he has now stopped doing this though). The last 3 nights sleep have been rubbish, lots of waking up & waking within 2 hours of going to bed (previously he was going to sleep & not waking for at least 6 hours or more), tonight he went down to sleep just after 7pm & & woke up 3 times in 3 hours! He seems to have settled now, but have no idea when he will wake up again. I feel like this is all leading up to him rolling over, so hoping things get somewhat back to normal after this!

Does this sound familiar to what anyone else is going or has gone through at this age?

She's been waking up once or twice when I put her down, but she still sleeps from 11-9. She's also been doing the circle thing (and now is never where I leave her on her playmat!). The other day I had her on the bed with me doing tummy time, and she surprised me by rolling over and then smiling up at me. She's done it three more times since then (was finally able to record it the last time so her daddy could see). Hopefully he starts rolling for you! :)

I'm in wonder week 19 with my LO right now and it definitely sounds like him. His sleeping has been awful, he's so restless all night long. If we make any kind of noise he wakes up and he's been fighting sleep for at least an hour any time he has to nap or go to bed. It's miserable but I keep reminding myself that it can only last so long and we'll eventually get through it. I have realized that he's been trying really really hard to sit up lately, and doing little baby crunches. On top of this wonder week fun, he's teething! I hope it gets easier for us soon! :hugs:

I hope so too! He has just woken & been put back to sleep again.. This is going to be a long night :(

My daughters sleeping is Getting a tiny bit better....that being said she's probably going to wake up hourly tonight....she's rolling back to tummy a handful of times during this ww mostly in her sleep which is probably why she wakes up. One night she kept rolling and then looking at me like mommy did you see that? I just hole we get back to sleeping through at some point..or atleast going more than 2.5 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->