wondering if I'm pregnant after one month of trying (update post 4)

SarahBear

Reaction score
So my husband and I would like a second child and decided to start trying at the end of last month. Timing wasn't great since we're currently in the middle of a month long trip that had a 3 night train ride in the middle of what was likely my more fertile time. However, that was a couple weeks ago and I haven't gotten my period yet. My nipples have also been a bit store while nursing. If I press around the outside of my breasts, it's a tiny bit sore, but nothing like when I was pregnant with my first. I'm wondering if I'm pregnant already. If so, that was easy! I'll grab a pregnancy test the next time I get a chance to buy one.

Wow, congrats!! xx I know all about easily getting pregnant lol

Congrats! I think we were on the tri boards together when I was preg with my daughter! Happy and healthy nine months to you. How far along are you? xxoo

Congrats! I think we were on the tri boards together when I was preg with my daughter! Happy and healthy nine months to you. How far along are you? xxoo

I'm on vacation and would have to check my calendar at home to know for sure, but probably 4.4 to 5 ish weeks. Pretty early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"