• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Wondfo 8DPO - do you see anything?

hopingforbean

Reaction score
Or am I nuts? FMU.
I know 8 DPO is crazy early... is my mind playing tricks on me, or is there a faint line? :shrug:
https://i.imgur.com/9YN6H1T.jpg

I should mention this picture was taken maybe 20 minutes after the test was taken. Does Wondfo give evaps? It does have color in person though. Something slightly caught my eye 5 mins in, but my DH is dealing with his dad's funeral, so I threw the test to the side to comfort him, and then checked again... hoping hoping hoping this is not an Evap :?

I can definitely see it and it looks like it is pink. But like you said it could be an evap. I would do another one and check within the time limit. But it definitely looks promising!!

I can definitely see it and it looks like it is pink. But like you said it could be an evap. I would do another one and check within the time limit. But it definitely looks promising!!

:happydance: Yay... feeling a lil less crazy... would hate to imagine a pink line but I definitely wouldn't put it past myself. 2WW makes me insane :dohh:

I see it too. I wouldn't get too excited incase its an evap but it could be the start of something.

I see it too. I wouldn't get too excited incase its an evap but it could be the start of something.
I'm trying to stay realistic.... just gotta try to keep myself calm until tomorrow morning... much easier said than done lol :thumbup:

I can see it, and my wondfo looked like that at 8dpo.

Tested this morning (10 DPO) with FMU... BFN. Yet there is still an obvious pink line on my 8 DPO test. It's too early for a Chemical Pregnancy though right?! My luteal phase is 13/14 days. Ugh. The look of heartbreak on my man's face when I told him what was going on. :(

Definite line. Evaps don't have colour to them, and yours is vey pink.

Good luck :)

Definite line. Evaps don't have colour to them, and yours is vey pink.

Good luck :)
Aw thanks! Then where did my line go :cry::cry::cry: BFN 9 DPO AND 10 DPO! Like... stark white. All I can think is chemical pregnancy. Is it possible for a BFP to turn BFN and THEN BFP again?? See... 2WW literally makes me a crazy person :dohh:

Maybe your pee wasn't concentrated enough? In the early stages, they can be hard to get to show up as the hormone levels are still so low.

The best thing to do is hold of and test on the morning :flower:

Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"