Wondfo and FRER

bamluby

Reaction score
I'm not sure what to think, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

I am 9 or 10 dpo, so it's still relatively early. The blue cheapie showed something immediately with FMU, and then *something* started showing on the pink wondfo within 5 minutes. I saved the FMU and ran out to get a FRER. I have had terrible indent lines on FRER before, but this one looks...different. It seems like it is very faintly pink, but again, I don't want to get my hopes up. It's hard to tell in the photographs, but it does seem more clear in person.

I'm trying to see if I can do a 4-hour hold, and I may test again with cheapies. I know all I can do is wait, but I was just seeing if anyone had any thoughts either way? Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 62
I see something but not sure there is color. Keep testing, gl

I see something on all 3. Keep testing!

Bfp!!!!! Also just spent ages reading through the thread you had on tww. Felt so sad reading about your previous mc. Really really hope this is it fir you but it looks very promisin!!! Gl x

Your same dpo as me and I'm not getting even eVap lines they look deffinatly :bfp: to me congratulations
:dust:

Deffo BFP Hun. Congrats and update us!!!

My BFP at 10/11 dpo looked exactly like that! I'd say you're pregnant! Congrats! :yipee:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=410208

If it came up within the time limit, then that's positive!

Those are definitely positive!! Congratulations!

I see it on all your tests :) defo preggo!

BFP! Have you taken another test yet?

Thank you all so much! Here is my FRER from today using FMU. This was taken within the time frame, and it got darker with time. It's still faint, but definitely pink! All of the FRER and wondfo tests from the last day have had faint lines, so now I'm just hoping for a sticky bean and darker lines in the next few days! :happydance:

(Sorry, my picture keeps flipping sideways)

Attachments

• IMG_0329-2.jpg
    IMG_0329-2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member