WONDFO...Bad Batch? :(

Babe, I'm like ... still not expecting AF.. *tsk tsk* and I poas today, also BFN.. *TSK TSK TSK* haha..

She's clearly playing games with moi... FX that it's just the baby digging deeper into your womb.. :)

Oh yah.. sill using the internet cheapies.. bleah.. coz I bought like 25 of them.. and erm.. still have around 18 pieces.. haha..I'm disciplined not to anyhow pee.. (actually, afraid of disappointment)

Damn witch, stay away from all of us! Snowy, your chart looks so promising... how frustrating! I have had charts almost like that too and then my temp crashes AFTER Af starts. I have come to accept that my charts will always trick me. It's totally wonky this cycle, too. AF is due for me on Wednesday and I certainly have no reason to believe otherwise. Oh well. Will take a break from all this for a couple months. I need to just relax and will be traveling.

How's everyone doing?

i love wondfos compared to frers. much cheaper and the faint line showed up fatter than it did on frer/ i will say though i had dye runs with some wondfo tests but ive never experienced an evap before with any test brands. the babi brand worked well for me too as well as the basic dollar ones. i bought a huge wondfo batch on amazon and some were good, some were damaged physically and the other ones showed half a control line even after drying for a while.

baby dust to all!

Still nothing on my end. No AF, no :bfp: I do feel like :witch: is right around the corner though. Ive been more crampy and such so we shall see. Im crossing my fingers its not a heavy as it was last time.

In other news, my husbands job transfer got approved, he leaves at the end of the month for 2 months, once he gets back we'll have about a month until we move so once we get settled were going to really really start trying again. Hopefully the next 3 months goes super fast :)

Snowy how are ya doll?

Still nothing on my end. No AF, no :bfp: I do feel like :witch: is right around the corner though. Ive been more crampy and such so we shall see. Im crossing my fingers its not a heavy as it was last time.

In other news, my husbands job transfer got approved, he leaves at the end of the month for 2 months, once he gets back we'll have about a month until we move so once we get settled were going to really really start trying again. Hopefully the next 3 months goes super fast :)

Snowy how are ya doll?

Happy Easter Babe! Nothing on my side to report too. However, I'm starting to experience AF cramp-like symptoms, not sure I like it. I think our cycles are syncing now. LOL. Am also hoping that when it comes, it'd not be painful like last month's.

I consider myself to be blessed because I don't usually have menstrual cramps or pains.

Congrats on your husband's job transfer approval. Guess what, my hubs also got his transfer in Feb! We are moving too, in about 1 month's time. That's kinda stressful for me too, house hunting, baby making, etc.. I guess I have to take it easy..

Happy Easter once again, to all lovely gals here!!

Anything Snowy?

Im officially 1 week late. Took a FRER this morning and I swear I saw something super faint. My boobs started to hurt last night, which is super odd for me as Ive lost pretty much all feeling in them after attempting to nurse my kiddos. I started temping over the weekend again and they started out at 97.1 and dropped to 96.1 and are now hovering around 96.8. So my temps dont look good, however we have been sleeping with our windows open and although Im not a "mouth breather" Im sure it has an effect.

Anything Snowy?

Im officially 1 week late. Took a FRER this morning and I swear I saw something super faint. My boobs started to hurt last night, which is super odd for me as Ive lost pretty much all feeling in them after attempting to nurse my kiddos. I started temping over the weekend again and they started out at 97.1 and dropped to 96.1 and are now hovering around 96.8. So my temps dont look good, however we have been sleeping with our windows open and although Im not a "mouth breather" Im sure it has an effect.

Hi babe, I'm on the second day of my period.. whoopie.. so I've kinda move on to the 4th cycle.. I am going to take it easy this time round, submit everything to God! Well, temping really gave me a great insight this cycle. It was my first month of temping and I did get a very good feel and graph too. So, when my temp dipped suddenly, I knew it was a sign. And sure enough, the next day or so, I started spotting and AF came.

I hope that the frer reading is positive for you! Keeping fingers crossed and keep us posted!! :happydance:

Damn witch, stay away from all of us! Snowy, your chart looks so promising... how frustrating! I have had charts almost like that too and then my temp crashes AFTER Af starts. I have come to accept that my charts will always trick me. It's totally wonky this cycle, too. AF is due for me on Wednesday and I certainly have no reason to believe otherwise. Oh well. Will take a break from all this for a couple months. I need to just relax and will be traveling.

How's everyone doing?

Hi Starry, guess what, the temp crashed and spotting began and AF came. Temping is really amazing!! At least, from the graph, I can find out that I actually O-ed late and I did ovulate. I was worried, after finding out the percentage of women having PCOS here. I was worried that I'm one of them and finding out at 34 years old is not a good thing. At least, I can eliminate it.

Anything Snowy?

Hi babe, I'm on the second day of my period.. whoopie.. so I've kinda move on to the 4th cycle.. I am going to take it easy this time round, submit everything to God! Well, temping really gave me a great insight this cycle. It was my first month of temping and I did get a very good feel and graph too. So, when my temp dipped suddenly, I knew it was a sign. And sure enough, the next day or so, I started spotting and AF came.

I hope that the frer reading is positive for you! Keeping fingers crossed and keep us posted!! :happydance:

Boo! Sorry the :witch: got you! Thats awesome that youve gotten a good handle on temping. Im so bad at remembering to do it when my 4 year old is climbing into bed with us at 5am. :dohh: Fx next month will be it for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->