Wondfo dent?? Please help!

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So I got some wondfo test on Wednesday, this is the 1st time using them. On Wednesday I took a test and saw absolutely nothing no indent no dent where the line should be nothing. Now today and yesterday I see where the line should be but can't tell if it has color. The dent is not there when its new and not used and when the test was within the 5 minutes it really looked like a faint bfp. Now that ots drying I just can't tell. I am only 8 dpo so I will test again this weekend to see. But has anyone ever had issues with these dents or is it a positive and I don't believe it? It is more noticeable on todays test than yesterdays.

Indents are hard little buggers to decode, sometimes they can really look like a positive >.< id say wait until tomorrow or a few days more and take a test with FMU?

Can you post a picture of the test? it might help people know how to reply if they could see?

Hope you get your positive x

This is a 7 hr hold with not a lot of fluid intake. Its a different test and taken within 10 minutes. My problem is these test are new for me so idk what they are supposed to look like.

Attachments

• 20161014_154911.jpg
    20161014_154911.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 37
Indents are hard little buggers to decode, sometimes they can really look like a positive >.< id say wait until tomorrow or a few days more and take a test with FMU?
Can you post a picture of the test? it might help people know how to reply if they could see?

Hope you get your positive x

Now that it has dried I can see it a little better too. Definitely looks like it has color to it. However, i have horrible lighting in my house and its been sitting here for an hr :( i am going to retest either tomorrow or Sunday

tests aren't meant to be read that long after theyre taken. most tests will have a light line or dent after that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->