Wondfo evap? 8dpo

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies... I took this Wondfo yesterday at 8dpo and it did look negative in the time frame. Came back later and saw a line. I've used Wondfos a bunch and have never noticed this. I'm guessing it's an evap but hoping for 2nd opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 38
I can see what you're talking about hun! I'd definitely re-test though! Fingers crossed! Xx

Agreed see it but definitely retest especially if it was out of the time limit. FXed!

Thanks ...trying not to get my hopes up too much! Had a similar result this morning...vvf line that showed after it dried. Hmmmm.

Pic? And how much later? Sometimes early bfps take 5-10m. But I also know wondfo gives evaps so uggggh. Crossing everything

That looks like a bfp toe. Deff re test using a different test good luck x

By the way i used those when i got my bfp and it didnt show until it dried x

Not really showing up in pic...dried more yellow that the one from yesterday but still a vvf line. I'm not sure when the lines showed up but it was after 20 mins...didn't look at them again until hours later. Maybe it's just the batch. Afraid to go buy FRERs and get a bfn!

Stillpraying - do you mean when you've gotten BFPs?

Did another test with smu and nothing.

Yes maam. Unless I've already missed AF. But for early testing I don't even look at the test till it's dry.

Thanks still - that's good to know. I've done a couple other tests today and no faint line...only fmu yesterday and today. Hoping it's not another CP.

Thanks girls! Feeling kinda down and OUT today but I'll try to keep some hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->