Wondfo faint lines

KirstieJ

Reaction score
Hi ladies new to this site. But need some info. So af is due today at the latest and have done a few tests over the last few days and they've all been negative until last night and the faintest line came up at around the 5 min mark. I dipped another and the same faint line appeared. Now this morning with fmu I saw the lone come up earlier but it's still just as faint. Are they always like this? Are they just dodgy tests? This is my first month using them. One step internet cheap was stark white. 2 mc one chemical.is telling me even if it is pos it's probably not going to last at this late.
Any help appreciated.

You could have ovulated later than expected which is why your line is so faint, there hasn't been enough time since implantation for the HCG levels to be high enough to detect. I would recommend getting a first response or clear blue which are known to detect the levels earlier. It's also helpful to try two different type of tests when you get a positive to rule out the random false positive. (Plus it's exciting to see two positive tests!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->