wondfo hcg using saliva?

charli19

Reaction score
I was 12 days late and getting DARK positives using my saliva from under my tongue, tears, snot, and cervical mucous with the wondfos. But stark white negative using urine. Then I began bleeding CLOTS ...lots of clots nickel size , some smaller but it wasn't just blood clots, it was actually like tissue clots. The tissue clots were sometimes the size o a quarter and not round they were stringy blobs of light pink mixed with dark lines in the middle reminded me of tiny veins as they were all together in crazy patterns. That lasted for 4 days then stopped. When the bleeding stopped I tested the wondfos again in my saliva, tears and snot and they were a lot lighter positive, hardly there but I could see them. It's been 8 days now and I tried again and they are super faint but still there. I'm curious if anyone else gets any sort of positive using those fluids. I'm wondering if maybe I have a cyst or something that's releasing some hcg but why would it not be in my urine? I'm super bloated and I feel movement sometimes to where I could swear it's a baby. I have 3 kids already ages 8, almost 6 and almost 5. My areolas are larger and darker. I have tested my urine hcg very diluted and negative. I went to the dr and told him my symptoms and he told me it's probably ibs, but I can't stop wondering if I have been pregnant all along. I'm sure I'm not...but still I'm like what's going on? But my husband even has. Felt some movement....my Dr told me he's send me for an ultrasound to check my liver and kidneys even though my blood work was normal no one has checked blood hcg levels or felt around on my uterus area. The reason no one checks or even considers pregnancy is because my husband had a vasectomy 4 years ago so it's kind of out of the question. I put it out of my mind until I'm sitting down and feel a little movement and I'm like oh shit? But all hpts are negative with my urine, so it's like what's going on with me? I went to the gyno in late September and he said my ovaries felt fine bUT had a hard time feeling uterus, I have a retroverted uterus so it was always hard for my Dr to feel it in pregnancy until I was about 14 weeks along or so. I sound crazy, I know but family members I've talked to basically laugh and say your not pregnant or the hpt would be positive. As we speak I am having lots of round ligament cramping...which makes me go back to wonderi ng what's going on. I had full labs done in august because I was extremely fatigued and slept all day everyday.... completely normal labs but they didn't check hcg because pregnant wasn't even a thought at the time. My period was 2 weeks late that month, but again that wasn't a thought. Now my periods have changed as I spot for about 3 days before I start my period which will last about 3 to 4 days. My cycles are crazy ,27 day, 27 day, 31 days, 31 days, and 42 days was my last. My opks are all dark, but not positive everyday. This was really long, but I've been dealing with this to myself and with my husband since Nov questioning I I'm actually pregnsnt to ourselves. I have a period and then we are like okay no....but it's hard to ignore this feeling of movement and my nipples changing and the veins that are prominent on my boobs now. I know your thimking, go to a dr. But I'm honestly scared it could be something more serious. I've never had any fibroids or endometriosis. But with my last pregnancy I had a small cyst on my ovary that went away during pregnancy. Do cysts cause these issues? Thanks for reading this. Any input would be great! We moved to a new town, so i don't have my normal gyno that I have known my whole life to just go to..I have a new one who seems awesome but it's hard to start I'm with a new dr who doesn't know you to begin with such crazy thoughts. This is the first time I'm writing out these thoughts ...and I already feel better!

I'm so glad to know that someone else on this thread/planet cried on, and then shoved an opk up their nose and lady bits to test for pg!! Whew! 😀

It's so weird, I got positives that way, as well, but not from pee. Why is that?? 😂 It feels so great to get this out there, too. I never got a medical explanation from it but do have an ibs diagnosis that sucks Easter Eggs, but I don't know how that correlates to getting a positive opk though??

Are u wanting another baby? I REALLY do even though my hubby had a vasectomy, too. Sometimes, I swear I see my stomach move and I swear it's a baby in there! 😂 Even though I've never been pg before I think that's what it must feel/look like. I've NEVER had that happen before. But still after all these months, still bfn on oh tests. I'm scared to go to the doctor, just like you, cuz I'm afraid my ibs diagnosis could be something more scary! Like an alien living inside me or something 😂!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->