Wondfo opk progression

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
Just wanted to share what my Wondfo Opk's looked like up to +. I googled this subject when I kept getting light after light results. This pic would have ben helpful to me :flower: CD18 was +
opk.jpg

Thank you for sharing! Exactly what I came here looking for!

Here is what the cd18 test looked like wet. I probably should have put that pic on here in the first place! :dohh:
opk.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/2dcc1vk.jpg

I hope you don't mind me sharing mine on your post as well.

I'm thinking my CD19PM finally has gotten a bit darker and maybe resembles your CD17... What do you think? This is my first round on Clomid and I'm so nervous it won't work so all I want right now is the second second dark line!!!

Cd 19 does look like my cd17. I bet yours will + in the next day or two. Fx & good luck!! Update with you + when you get it :flower:

Thank you for posting this - it is really helpful during a time of much anxiety! And congrats on your many beautiful blessings!

Here is my Wondfo progression. I'm hoping this morning's OPK is considered a positive. I'm taking another at my usual time of 2:30 pm today to confirm. I wish stupid Countdown to Pregnancy Gallery was working!

Attachments

• 20150827_065814 (Large).jpg
    20150827_065814 (Large).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 28
Here is my Wondfo progression. I'm hoping this morning's OPK is considered a positive. I'm taking another at my usual time of 2:30 pm today to confirm. I wish stupid Countdown to Pregnancy Gallery was working!

Did that end up being your positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->