wondfo opk users I need your help!

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm new to using wondfos and I'm a bit confused. I took one last night and it was sort of dark around 10:30 pm the picture is the first one, I then took another at 1:00 am and it was lighter so I though OK the first was wrong. I took one today at 1:00 pm because I do them twice a day and got a dark line! I'm so lost.... Is the second one going positive or is this another fluke?

Attachments

• IMG_20141019_130952.jpg
    IMG_20141019_130952.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20141019_130824.jpg
    IMG_20141019_130824.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Tests are typically better at around 2.30 in the afternoon, do not use FMU with these tests :) x

I would say baby dance! If you haven't ovulated you probably will soon. :)

I had lines about that dark and just baby danced as much as we could for about three days. I had a few days of positives hpts, but it didn't stick. Not that I'm a wondfo expert, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks ladies I took another one and it was lighter, not sure what going on, I guess I'll just keep testing over the next few days

Some people say once it gets about that dark follow it up with a CB ovulation test.

Takes a lot of the guess work out of it, while I'm committed, I haven't given up hope that I'll only need the wondfos.

I've use other test strips though and always gotten a very dark line, darker than control one. Is it just wonfos that do this?

That looks close to positive but not positive. I would BD just in case. I use wondfos and never had any issues telling when it was positive. Mine usually look like that about a day before it goes 100% positive.They get dark. Here's what my positives always look like with them. They usually get a bit darker than this even. This was the very beginning of my surge.

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11
I would definitely BD for a few days just in case you had a very short surge that you missed and caught the fade out or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->