Wondfo opk

Flueky88

Reaction score
I was wondering if you should hold urine for so long before testing. I know you aren't supposed to use fmu. I will probably have to use them anywhere from 430 -630 p.m. As my job is on the road, I'm not doing opk at gas station. Thanks in advance :)

I've never used a Wondfo OPK but my OPK packaging says to try to hold before testing.

I totally ignore that though, haha. I just started testing 3-4 times throughout the day when I started to notice a faint second line. To me, holding never really made sense because I don't see how holding it can change the *concentration* of the urine being held. I can see how it can change the *quantity*, but not the concentration. Just my two cents though. If the packaging, or others, think it's best to hold it, then it probably is :)

Okay, it didn't mention it. I had faint line yesterday and again today (a very long hold, 10 hrs, didn't have a chance to pee). As long as I get a chance to use bathroom, I probably won't hold as it didn't specify. Will keep testing daily. Thank you very much for your input and good luck :)

I generally think it's much healthier not to hold, haha :)

And oh my gosh 10 hours, you poor thing!

I personally just try to take a test when I know I haven't peed in a while! I know afternoon/evening is supposed to be the best time for OPKs, but frankly my best lines are coming from FMU for some reason.

I may just try a fmu just to see. Cycles are crazy post bcp. I was in a hurry to go with DH to appt so I was trying to see my patient's in a hurry. Once or twice she I worked in hospital I didn't get time to pee or eat in a 12 hr shift. I'm glad I'm out of that environment. I usually only hold about 6 hours now though in home care. Anyways, thanks again :)

Oh wow that sounds grueling!

Well wishing you best of luck with FMU. If your cycles are all over the place after BCP maybe temping would help too, if you're not already doing that? Of course it doesn't help with conception but it does help pin down when ovulation happened.

Good luck!

Yeah I've tried staying clear of that causes the idea stresses me out. If things don't normalize over next couple months I think I will. Thanks and good luck to you :) :dust:

Thanks! I'm having awful luck with my OPKs. Never got a positive but now they've all gone really faint. The package for the ones I just bought says to hold for 4 hours. Grrr. Guess I have no choice but to try a hold and see if the lines come back :(

I hope that does the trick. Its weird how much they can very. I had another faint line yesterday. Hoping today it is a little darker. FX for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->