Wondfo OPK?

bogos

Reaction score
I know there is a opk forum too, but this place feels more like home to me :thumbup: so I hope you all dont mind me asking this here..

I got Wondfo OPK this cycle, and I have never used them before- I always have used the ones from early-pregnancy-test.com and with those it was pretty easy to see my surge... I am CD10 today- Got the Wondfos delivered on Sat, so started testing to get an idea of how they work, how faint ect.. Well this morning, I had one that looked pretty dang close to positive to me- then this evening I asked hubs and he was like.. oh thats positive for sure- which i tend to agree with! I most generally ovulate on CD13 or 14, so this seems early for me... but I guess totally possible.

So for those that have used these.. are they ultra sensitive? do they get MORE positive than this? would you consider this for sure a positive or just pretty close?

The picture is the four tests lined up- Top is from Sat afternoon, then sunday late morning- Then third is this mornings, and last one is from tonight.

Thank you ladies- it helps so much to have people to take this journey with!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 112
I never used these kind, mines are green handled. BUT it does look like an +opk to me!

I use them. :) the bottom looks positive to me. If you're ever in doubt try using a digi to confirm. Gl this cycle! :)

Thanks ladies, today looked pretty dark already this morning- So looks like I am ovulating early after all-

Does anyone have any input on how long after O you all usually see your OPK go back to negative?

Mines was less than a day. But some have a longer surge. It depends

The bottom test is positive the amount of days the tests remain positive depends on how strong the LH surge was but regardless of how long they are positive most women will ovulate within 24-36 hours of the first positive . good luck!.

Looks + but will get more obvious! I always use the digi smiley opk to confirm! GL and get to :sex: lots of baby dust for you! :dust:

Thank you ladies so very much- To be honest, I have used OPK here and there, but never really really looked for the surge and used multiple per day until this cycle. I am really trying to pinpoint ovulation because over the last year I have had three miscarriages, all with low progesterone. This cycle I will be starting progesterone on DPO4, so want to be as accurate as I can-

My OPK went positive on the 14th, stayed positive all day on the 15th, and then I got a positive again first thing this morning- Now since then I have taken two more and both are negative!! Woot, I think the egg has released :happydance:

What day would everyone say I prob ovulated? Today or yesterday? I think I read it takes a bit of time for LH to leave the urine, so not sure? :shrug: Luckily, I think we timed BD'ing just right this cycle, now just to hope I ovulated on my good side (I only have one tube).

Thank you again to all of you for your input and help, it is much appreciated.. Baby dust to all of us :thumbup:

Hi there,

I love WONDFO. I got pregnant the first month using their OPKs (I had sex the day before and the day of the +OPK). I think mine stayed positive for one more day, evne though it was slightly lighter, and then turned negative. I think you could have O'ed any time between 12-48 hours after your first +OPK.
If you're going to start getting progesterone, I'd just tell your doctor the same info you gave us and let them decide.

Also, they are great to confirm a BFP once you've had a + pregnancy test, the WONDFO OPKs will come up positive right away when you're preggo. (and since you get 40 of them, you can test as much as you want)

Good luck, hope this is your month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->