Wondfo Pink Handle 12dpo .. Can you see it?

downwardsun

Reaction score
I have over 6 of these I dipped in FMU from this morning ... all look like this. I had a lighter line yesterday. They all come up within the time limit. We've been trying since my MC last August using these and I have NEVER had a line come up. I had DH take one today and it was negative too :blush:

I got uber excited and used a FRER which was stark white, totally negative... *sigh*

I've read stories about these Wondfo picking up HCG earlier than other tests but I'm really anxious. Does anyone see the line?

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 213
Ohhh I see it!!!! I think I have heard these tests are alot more sensitive then frers.... I hope this is it!!!!!!!

i def see it too! congrats!!! :)

I see it..cant wait to see the next one!!!

I have over 6 of these I dipped in FMU from this morning ... all look like this. I had a lighter line yesterday. They all come up within the time limit. We've been trying since my MC last August using these and I have NEVER had a line come up. I had DH take one today and it was negative too :blush:

I got uber excited and used a FRER which was stark white, totally negative... *sigh*

I've read stories about these Wondfo picking up HCG earlier than other tests but I'm really anxious. Does anyone see the line?

I see it ! Update with another soon!

I see it! Fx'd it gets darker for you!

I see it, I would say :bfp: because I have used the pink handle tests before and never even got an evap that dark on them, and that second line looks very pink.... :thumbup:

Yes, I do think they are more sensitive than the FRER's, i would say wait a few days and retest on a FRER with FMU... Good luck!!!....

I see it too

Gl and hope it gets darker soon

Willo~you have an awesome line! Women must be jealous...hehe :) Downwardsun~hope you get your strong line like willo!

Looks like a bfp to me! Let's see that line get darker!

Thanks ladies! Line looks the same this morning and FRER is still negative... I will keep you updated! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->