Wondfo tests suck!!

delilahrose

Reaction score
I took a wondfo hpt this morning at 10dpo and got a super faint positive within the time limit. I took another one this evening after holding my pee for 7 hours (I had hardly anything to drink) and it was negative. I'm so confused now! I never had a problem with these tests in the past. I don't have a pic. I just wanted to rant about these awful tests. I guess I should have just bought an FRER.

Thing is though, is super faint positives do not indicate pregnancy unless it keeps getting darker. Some people get super faint positives and it turns out to be nothing. So i wouldnt get too excited on a very faint positive unless you start to see it darken because you never know.

I've always been told a line is a line, no matter how faint. It doesn't matter anyway because AF showed up today.

Yes that is true, but anything can happen with a super faint line. So i usually say to people wait until it starts to darken before getting too excited. Sorry to hear that af got you.

wondfo gave me a stronger, faint positive at 8 dpo than frer did and it wasnt even fmu. it was third urine of the day. wondfo did not ever give me a positive when i wasnt pregnant. maybe you got a bad batch. my batch was very strange, some had slight cosmetic punctures but they all still worked and gave me a positive extremely early on.

but there was one time i got a dye-run and it looked exactly like a faint positive. took another test, it was negative. got af shortly, but the next month, definitely the month of positives and it was a surprise that i didnt even have to question about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->