wondfo tests

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
according to my calendar,implantation would be yesterday. ironically i also had pulling and pinching cramps in the upper left of my uterus. its too early to test but i did anyway and for the first time my wondfos had a second line instantly and stayed that way for 5 or 6 minutes then it disappeared to a weird shadow line. basically looks negative. this has never happened before. im thinking im just too early but this jusg started happening after suspected implantation cramping. i know im going to keep testing but still, what do you think of this? i thought positived at least stay if not dry darker but no, mine showed instantly, stayed past time limit for a few mins, then disappeared to a very weird shadow line.

Well I definitely see something on yesterday's! Very faint but I see something

this only happens when i use fmu or smu but no urine hold i get negatives

I think if it's not an evap you should have something Darker in the morning. Fx!!

thankyu all. i realized i ovulated late thanks to relooking at my ovia calenfar which puts me at 8 dpo today. 8 dpo is when i had a SUPPPEERRRR faint positive on all wondfo and frer with my daughter. so if i see anything by now itll definitely be faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"