Wondfo tests

Tm432

Reaction score
Hi guys I ordered wondfo tests on Amazon yesterday I got a false positive I know pics dry but it was and came out within 3 mins anyway took one today and now there’s no colour at all had this happened anyone else I followed it correctly? X

9D1F9748-6D83-4515-91F6-9F4AF1E719BB.jpeg image.jpg

That second one is a dud test. If theres no control line its a bad one. That first test looks pretty great though. I would try again with another test. GL!

I'd continue to use your Opks since you are in your fertile time. Thats what you said in other post. What cycle day are you now? Did you take another opk?? it was almost positive yesterday. You should be ovulating soon. Good luck

Hi Jessa they are coming up really low now or like .13 so it’s strange compared to just yesterday I’m thinking Iv a dodgy box of tests maybe?

Hi Jessa they are coming up really low now or like .13 so it’s strange compared to just yesterday I’m thinking Iv a dodgy box of tests maybe?
Did u use anymore opks after the 1 yesterday. Only ask cuz you might have peaked last night and now LH is going back down. Have any ovulation signs?

I’m on cycle day 14 well I have pelvic pain and egg white cm sorry tmi x

It went from the top pic last nite to the bottom one now earlier on they were just like the top ones to maybe it’s dud tests as I’d also a fake positive yesterday I used these before and didn’t have a problem x

EC51957F-A64B-43DB-9960-AFD7E927F35E.jpeg F8775CA2-BE56-44FD-9B36-0369AE9456DB.jpeg

Sounds like your ovulating or just about to. I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow but pretty sure I am right now. Good luck. How long you been TTC? Hope u get lucky soon.

Only since Oct so not 100% with it all yet I was pregnant in dec but they said I had an early mc when I went there was no baby or sac I needed an early scan due to bleeding they said I should of been 6 weeks it was awful I have one son he’s 6 now I wasn’t even trying with him mad how things happen xx

Thanks hun, sorry for asking ao many questions just trying to get to know you and your story...I'm sorry about your loss its heartbreaking..my son was a surprise baby too. We've been trying for 3yrs now with 1 Ectopic at 10 weeks along and 10 losses.

See that’s the test now dry and it’s quite dark so I’m finding it hard to see how it can go from basically nothing to this ‍♀️ I will baby dance anyway and hope for the best ❤️ That’s no problem at all it all got confusing after the loss and maybe my body just needs to get on track the anxiety isn’t good that comes with it either isn’t it not so sorry for your losses that’s very sad I really hope you get your rainbow baby it’s just crazy I was always a told oh use protection you will get pregnant straight away if only lol xx

C3BC26E4-D32E-4CE2-810C-B86E13B41EF1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"