Wonky Bump?

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
Should i be worried?
My right side is harder and slightly more raised than the left. Baby is on the left.
Anyone else had this? Hope it's nothing to worry about, it's only very slight.

My left side is usually bigger than my right, think it depends how baby is lying. I wouldn't worry honey x x x

nope i wouldnt worry too much hun, my left side is always slightly bigger than my right

My left side is also slightly bigger than right but not as noticably as a few weeks ago! Do you think it depends which side the egg attaches to in the womb or is that a ridiculous theory?!!!!

Thanks guys. I thought that as my plancenta is on the right it might be that as where baby is on the left and wiggling and changing positions that might be why the left side is deflated. X

Ive noticed my right tends to be where baby goes sometimes and it feells slightly harder and sticks out more that side.I guess its ok if one side seems to stick out.If in doubt sure mw would take a look. x

mine is higher on the right for the majority of the time but now its changing shape all day long! x

Hey hun, I noticed this a few weeks ago when I was laying in the bath - it totally freaked me out! I got some reassurance from the Sept-Embryo girls at the time though that it was nothing to worry about... I don't know exactly what causes it but I think it's all okay :)

That's where i noticed mine. I'm due Sept but don't use the thread. X

It's just hard to keep up as am not on that much! Lol. X

It's just hard to keep up as am not on that much! Lol. X

I know! You can always just pop in and say hello without trying to catch up though, no one will mind. Especially if you've got stuff that you want to get opinions on but you don't necessarily want to share with the entire forum :) x

cazza - i've been off for about 3 weeks, but now that i've come back i feel like i've come home :) - just annoyed with how much they post, i gave up on catching up in the end

i've noticed that my right side is usually harder and my left side is more wobbly so i think baby likes my right side and only every now and then do i think i feel it on the left or in the middle

but i might be wrong and feeling for the wrong thing - i don't know! lol tend to feel it more when i'm lying in bed :) made my fella poke it and he kinda got spooked - don't know how he's gonna react when he feels a kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->