Wonky test?

claire_c

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first month ttc for #1, and I got way too excited to test lol. The first picture was 7dpo and it's a bfn. I know I took that one too early though, so I'm trying to stay positive lol. I took another one today (9dpo) and the test ended up looking like the other picture. I don't know if it's visible in the photo, but theres a blue coloring to where the test line should be, and there isn't even a control line at all. I think it's just a dud, but I wanted to make sure. What do y'all think? Thanks so much:flower:

Attachments

• 20180127_104110.jpg
    20180127_104110.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180129_182809.jpg
    20180129_182809.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 69
I’d call it a dud with no control line on the blue dye.
Good luck!

I would say a dud too. But 7DPO was early for the FRER. I would re-test for sure :)

I'm definitely going to! I'm kind of glad this one was a dud because BF is at work and he wanted me to wait until tomorrow morning when he gets off. Of course me being me, I got too excited (once again:haha:) and used the one that ended up being a dud. Maybe it's just my karma :blush:.

Girl isn’t that the only possible outcome for not waiting for the BF hahah. I swear if this happened to me I’d tell mine that I took it the second he got home just so he would feel better with a “well, that’s what you get for not waiting!” Comment lol. It would make their days probably ���� Good luck with your next tests!

Don't worry, I'm pretty I was testing at like 2DPO the first month we tried. Heck, I still test at 7 DPO. Don't worry, no karma there! :) I'm sure the next one will work great. FX for you and baby dust!

Okay so I waited for BF to get home this time :angelnot:.
I took one of the left over ones from last night because I had gotten two (one that was the dud and one I hadn't taken yet). I think I see something on it! I don't know if it's a shadow or what, but I can see some color to it. I inverted it but I don't think it helped a whole lot. It's super faint. Is it just me or do y'all see something too?

I ran to the store and got a FRER and used that one to see what would come up, and I don't think I see a thing! This is so confusing. Do y'all see anything?

Attachments

• 20180130_084704.jpg
    20180130_084704.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20180130_085452.jpg
    20180130_085452.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 56
Apparently the negative was too large to post:shrug:
And now that I have posted it the bottom one doesn't look like it has anything on it :blush: I promise I'm not nuts!

Okay so I waited for BF to get home this time :angelnot:.
I took one of the left over ones from last night because I had gotten two (one that was the dud and one I hadn't taken yet). I think I see something on it! I don't know if it's a shadow or what, but I can see some color to it. I inverted it but I don't think it helped a whole lot. It's super faint. Is it just me or do y'all see something too?

I ran to the store and got a FRER and used that one to see what would come up, and I don't think I see a thing! This is so confusing. Do y'all see anything?

I see something on the blue dye, I know everyone hates those but I saw my faint positive on that exact kind before my frer I think faint blue is easier to see than faint pink! :dust::hug::dust:

I think I see somthing too wait a day or so and do another.

Thank you!
I know everyone on here says to stay away from blue dyes. (I wasn't paying attention last night and accidentally bought it. I didn't mean to.)
I'm just nervous because the blue dye one is definitely positive in person, but I don't see a thing on the FRER. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I was so excited when I saw that blue line.

If you did the frer with another pee right after the blue one maybe your pee was too diluted. Most people say to wait a good 2-4 hours of holding then do a test. Good luck!!

I took a digi at 10dpo and got a negative:nope:. Im trying to stay positive, but it's got me worried. Thanks for all the nice comments! Good luck to all of You!

I kinda doubt a digi would show pregnant at 10 dpo, they aren't usually as sensitive. I didn't get my positive digi until 12 dpo with my dd. Frer is usually the best when it's this early, or an IC.

I didn’t get a positive digital until 15dpo so don’t give up yet!

Are you using first urine of the morning? (just with you saying you waited til he was home) cause at 10dpo I doubt you'd get a positive at night anyway... Unless you don't drink hehe good luck <3

Yeah I have been using fmu, although the positive I got was from night. 12dpo and another negative on frer:shrug:. Im starting to get pretty down. Maybe this isn't my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->