Woo Hoo I'm ovulating!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
It's our 1st month of TTCing and I have just got a +ve OPK and started to have my OV pains we :sex: on Friday and last night and we are going to :sex: again when hubby gets in!

I'm sure that the novelty will were off in the months to come but it's just exciting at the mo!

Thanks hunny!

I'm not expecting too much too soon, but it would be fab if it happended this month!

Goodluck Noodle, my OH and I have been ttc since october but last month was the first month I used an opk. When I got a positive on it, I felt like it was Christmas!!!!!! It's just nice to know that things are actually working!!! Hope it all goes well.

Thanks girls! I'll let you know in 2 weeks! I'm due to test on 22nd!

Ooooooh! Very good luck to you.

Now for the two weeks of torture!

Keep us posted on your symptoms?

xxxx

It's our 1st month of TTCing and I have just got a +ve OPK and started to have my OV pains we :sex: on Friday and last night and we are going to :sex: again when hubby gets in!

I'm sure that the novelty will were off in the months to come but it's just exciting at the mo!

Great news! I am waiting to OV :)

Good luck for a BFP this month x x

I am also going to be testing on the 22nd, not due till the 24th but supposed to be giving blood on the 22nd so going to use one of the early tests. Goodluck Noodle!! Heres to a long 2 weeks!!!!!!

I am also going to be testing on the 22nd, not due till the 24th but supposed to be giving blood on the 22nd so going to use one of the early tests. Goodluck Noodle!! Heres to a long 2 weeks!!!!!!

Best of luck hunny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->