Woo hoo!!!!!!!! We’re gonna have a little boy! :)

VAinTX

A Mom Running On No Sleep
Reaction score
The heart development looked great, the brain development looked great, the spine and organ development looked great... the little honey bun is just growing like a weed! I like to think it’s because I take my fertilizer pill (aka vitamin) every evening before bed! HA!! The babe weighed 9oz and had a heart beat of 149 beats per minute… oh yeah, and after a little wiggling around we were happy to see a wiener!!! I must admit all those "girl wishers" had me nervous, but much like Las Vegas... the House Wins!!!

It is amazing how finding out the sex makes you feel like you just found out you are pregnant all over again! We are just over the moon I tell you!!!

:cloud9:

Oh, and a few pics for your enjoyment...
The first one is a side view of our precious fella
The second one is a 3D side view... you can see his nose and his tiny hands at his mouth
The third one is his footprint! How precious is that?!?
And the fourth one has his little belly at the upper left, and his legs follow down to the right... and well, you can figure out the rest! He may have a problem with me posting this in 15 years or so... but for now there is nothing he can do about it! :laugh2:
Isn't he just one of the most adorable 18 week old belly babies you've ever seen! My heart is just full! :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby 5.jpg
    baby 5.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 14
  • baby 9.jpg
    baby 9.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 14
  • baby 7.jpg
    baby 7.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 15
  • baby 8.jpg
    baby 8.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 25
Wow, those are amazing pictures! Congratulations.

awwwww beautiful Pics ... stunning
congrats on your Blue Bump xx

That's fantastic news. I am a fellow team blue member. Congrats......x

u can go blue shopping now hehe x

Truer words have never been spoken! I thought this day would never come! :thumbup:
Thanks to you all! We (like each one of you I'm sure :winkwink:) feel like our little fella is one of the cutest and most precious babes in the belly right now! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->