Woo Hoo

lewela152

Reaction score
The midwife rang me this afternoon 2 arrange my 1st appointment :happydance: It's on the 6th May @11am, it feels like I gotta wait 4 ages. Really looking forward 2 it, makes our pregnancy seem a bit more real iykwim. Ooooo, I'm gettin all excited now :yipee: \\:D/

Awww congrats!!! I'm soooo jealous :)

me too!
What would have happened if you werent in!
x

mrsq - She rang me on my mobile thank god! She did try 2 get hold of me on saturday but my phone was on silent so I missed her call. I was so gutted.

I am no longer jealous :D

Got my appointment earlier on - 13th May. Only 2 weeks! I am soooo excited!!

awesome

ONLY 2 WKS TILL 13TH MAY??? :shock: its my oldest kids 7th birthday then...I thought I had more time LOL :rofl:

Its crazy - I hate to be one of those people that says it but...'I can't beleive its near May already'!

:D

I'm not sure the doctors have my mobile number to give to the midwife????? Sure they will have our home number but we're out for most of the day at work.

Should I ring them and confirm how they are going to get in touch (I assumed it would be a letter)?

Ive got my midwife app tomorrow morning and i cant bloody wait! seems like ive been waiting foreverrrrr!!!

Thanks 4 the replies ladies! I'm glad everyone's gettin their appointments now, it's horrible havin 2 wait. Good luck 4 2moro Megz, let us know how u get on!
JayDee - docs didn't pass my mobile number on, I put it on the form they hand 2 the midwife so it was the only number she could contact me on. If ur worried hun, give ur docs a ring and like u said ask em how they gonna get in touch with u. It will put ur mind at rest.

I'm not sure the doctors have my mobile number to give to the midwife????? Sure they will have our home number but we're out for most of the day at work.

Should I ring them and confirm how they are going to get in touch (I assumed it would be a letter)?

Depends which neck of the woods you are in, I got mine through the post - just give them a quick call and ask - I'm sure they would have told you though if they were going to call you

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"