woo, job interviews this week!

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
I have two interviews this week, one as an apprentice to complete my level three diploma in childcare and education and one for asda.

I Really want the apprenticeship job because it will be perfect while im waiting to do my degree next year (I dont need the full diploma for it but I figure it will only improve my practice and look good on my cv) and im so worried I will cock it up.. ive lots to say on the subject and am passionate about it, but scared that everything will go Whoosh out of my head and I'll look like a moron.

Saying that, I need to do well at the asda interview too.. Competition for employment is fierce and I need options. The lady from asda said its a group interview, which frankly sounds terrifying.

I do really

Any advice is appreciated :)

Good luck!
Make yourself stand out in the group, not in a cocky way but be politely confident and show what a star you are, also show how well you work in a team aswell.

Xx

I have been interviewing for jobs too recently. I hate it I get so nervous! Good luck to you hon!

I'm in the same position I have had interview/chat last week for dental nurse(trainee)I have experience as I was working as Dn before and I was on training I did really loved!but my practice was sold to other dentist together with me and we didn't get along his wife was hygienist there and she was b&@£ch!they got me so depressed that everymorni g I cried before work and when I asked for my full annual leave (4weeks) they said no!i can have one week every 3 months!so I quit!now I'm looking for trainee job to complete my degree and have a career!im waiting for phone call to come and have accual interview this week!
Hope I will get it!
Hope you will get it too!
Good luck let us know how it went!

I have been interviewing for jobs too recently. I hate it I get so nervous! Good luck to you hon!

Its horrible isn't it! I always get tongue tied too, even though I always know how to amswer

I'm in the same position I have had interview/chat last week for dental nurse(trainee)I have experience as I was working as Dn before and I was on training I did really loved!but my practice was sold to other dentist together with me and we didn't get along his wife was hygienist there and she was b&@£ch!they got me so depressed that everymorni g I cried before work and when I asked for my full annual leave (4weeks) they said no!i can have one week every 3 months!so I quit!now I'm looking for trainee job to complete my degree and have a career!im waiting for phone call to come and have accual interview this week!
Hope I will get it!
Hope you will get it too!
Good luck let us know how it went!

Good luck to you too! Its so nerve wracking, I'll update later, hopefully with good news :)

Good luck!
Make yourself stand out in the group, not in a cocky way but be politely confident and show what a star you are, also show how well you work in a team aswell.

Xx

Thanks! I think the key is to tread the line between team leader and team player.. ive done lots of research on asda so I can throw some facts at them.

Ive also written down about 20 questions for my apprenticeship interview this morning, and researched some childcare issues which have been on the news recently so I think im pretty prepared! I think my age will benefit me as I imagine most other applicants will be teenagers, so fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you hun it looks like you have done your homework so will be well prepared :)

It went well :) I dod balls up a bit because my mind went completely blank when she asked me about tbe areas of learning (I remembered 2 out of 3 and as soon as she said them I was like.. OH YEAH!) But she said she was very impressed with my ideas on sustained shared thinking. Ive got a 2nd interview where I'll spend all day in the setting with the children anf plan an activity, hurrah!

It went well :) I dod balls up a bit because my mind went completely blank when she asked me about tbe areas of learning (I remembered 2 out of 3 and as soon as she said them I was like.. OH YEAH!) But she said she was very impressed with my ideas on sustained shared thinking. Ive got a 2nd interview where I'll spend all day in the setting with the children anf plan an activity, hurrah!

Well done doll!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"