Woo

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Yay...finally taken a step forward. OH is happy not using condoms now...we're doing withdrawal instead, maybe it's not the whole way there but it's better :happydance: :)

We just both really dislike them. Although he is always really careful to pull out in time...so i don't think it's going much further any time soon! lol

Katy, that's good news. DH and I used the pull-and-pray method for over a year before we TTC. Of course, nothing ever happened although I was always praying one of the little :spermy: would get loose. :rofl:

Exactly, guess i'll just have to wait and see how lucky i am :rofl:

Ahaha, just don't tell him that it doesn't always work! :rofl:

Lol, well I'm assuming that he realises that there is a very small chance i could get pregnant doing things this way. Hadn't occured to me that he might not know that...

Ah boys'll believe anythin if they want to.. and the most used excuse is "you can't get pregnant if you pull out" lol good luck x

We used the withdrawal method for a year and I joked with my friends that I needed to collect it afterwards and push it up (if you see what I mean :rofl:) to get preggers).

Anyway I didn't need to do that after a very drunken night in Amsterdam he forgot to pull out. It only happened the once put I got pregnant - I was shocked as I'm 37 and imagined it would be a lot harder to get pg. My boy wasn't sure what he wanted to do as it was unplanned and we were going through a bad patch. With hindsight I have realised the arguing was caused largely by my pregnancy - hormones and tiredness and my dad was diagnosed with a serious illness a couple of weeks before I tested so things were getting on top of me.

Unfortunately I miscarried at 6 weeks but, 10 weeks later we are now tcc. We are closer than ever, more in love than ever and I want a baby more than ever. It's not at the stage where I can talk to him as much as I would like to but I'm not sure that would ever happen!

Good luck!!

Hx

We used the withdrawal method for a year and I joked with my friends that I needed to collect it afterwards and push it up (if you see what I mean :rofl:) to get preggers).

Anyway I didn't need to do that after a very drunken night in Amsterdam he forgot to pull out. It only happened the once put I got pregnant - I was shocked as I'm 37 and imagined it would be a lot harder to get pg. My boy wasn't sure what he wanted to do as it was unplanned and we were going through a bad patch. With hindsight I have realised the arguing was caused largely by my pregnancy - hormones and tiredness and my dad was diagnosed with a serious illness a couple of weeks before I tested so things were getting on top of me.

Unfortunately I miscarried at 6 weeks but, 10 weeks later we are now tcc. We are closer than ever, more in love than ever and I want a baby more than ever. It's not at the stage where I can talk to him as much as I would like to but I'm not sure that would ever happen!

Good luck!!

Hx

I've also joked about the bit i put in bold lol. Think he might notice if i start getting it on my fingers and then putting them you know where though. :rofl:

Guess i just gotta hope that he forgets to pull out some time then...although not sure i'd be lucky enough to catch that easily.

Sorry to hear about your loss and your dad :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Katy- i totally understand ur need and impatience for a baby as, believe me, I have felt this way (still do and am lucky enough to say that df has decided its what he wants too) but I honestly wouldn't have wanted to get pg without my df wanting it just as much first.

it just feels a bit like it's not what he wants but now its happened he has to smile and be happy about it anyways.

I hope u manage to bring him round to ur way of thinking and really hope this doesn't offend as that's not what i intended, just wanted to let u know that i can relate to how u feel but sometimes it's just worth hanging on for that little bit longer xxx

I'm not offended just a little confused. I don't see how i've done anything wrong. My OH was happy to do withdrawal, i haven't forced him to do anything

no u absolutely haven't done anything wrong!! :hugs: i just mean if it was me that's how i would end up feeling if it happened (not necessarily what ur oh would feel) i think reading back on my first post it came out wrong and i really didn't mean to make u feel like u had done anything wrong just meant that it will be all the sweeter when he does decide he def wants a baby bcoz u can share the whole ttc rolercoaster together xxx

Okay, i think i interpreted it wrong :hugs: Had me a little worried though, i had a chat with him last night and made sure he realised that there is a small chance that i could get pregnant doing it this way. Which he does. So i guess maybe he must be a little more ready than he's letting on. Can't wait for him to decide we can go for it though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->