Woohoo! Ewcm!!!

loub127

Reaction score
I'm happy this evening as I've just noticed, after going to the ladies, lots or ewcm! I had lots of it in my May cycle when I got pregnant. But didn't have any last month at all in the cycle after my mc. So I'm hoping this is a good sign I'm going to ovulate and we can catch the egg!

It's cd 12 today so time to get bd'ing tonight :) Do you think ovulation is a couple of days away maybe??

I don't temp or use opks so I purely rely on cm to work out when I might ovulate.

Anyone else at the same stage in their cycle?x

I had some ewcm the same day as you, but I haven't been getting lots lately which is really annoying. Before ttc I was getting a lot and it was really easy to pin down ovulation but now I'm completely lost with my cm :( ewcm was cd14 so I'm hoping I've Od already.
How are you doing?

I'm not too bad... on 3rd day of ewcm and seems to be at its heaviest so I'm hoping ov is either today or tomorrow but I've come down with a really horrible cough and cold so I'm really hoping that it doesn't mess with ov :( I had about 3 hours sleep last night due to me constantly coughing and I'm trying not to take any medication just in case it messes with anything!

I'm slightly paranoid because I had the exact same cough and cold with the cycle I got pregnant in may/June which ended in mc so I'm freaking out that the same might happen again! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->