Woohoo! Last day!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Today is my last day in first trimerster! Im finally going to announce to all my friends and family this weekend too! I cant wait to see you all in 2nd tri! :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Awwww bless!! Have a wonderful time announcing :happydance:. Enjoy 2nd tri xxxx

Awwww, I'll be there with you soon :) I've announced to most of my friends and family already because of my hyperemesis (I've needed lots of help to look after my other children) but there's still enough people who don't know for me to be excited :)

Enjoy your announcement and see you in second tri soon xxx

awww how exciting!!
I've already told my friends & family but I just couldn't wait!

See ya in a couple weeks! Good luck with the reveal!

Congratulations! That is excellent! I am sure your friends and family are going to be thrilled to find out. I can't wait to "officially" be in the 2nd trimester because I felt like I've been there for 2 weeks now..just waiting in limbo until I can say I'm officially there.

Thanks everyone! I am doing to picture tomorrow at the beach. Had to wait on my MIL to come into town from upstate NY with the baby shoes! I will post on here the photo but super excited to be in the safe(er) zone!

Exciting for the announcement :)

See you in 2 weeks :)

Weeeee!! Me too!!!!! Super excited for this second trimester beginning tomorrow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->