WOOHOO!!

beatlesbaby66

Reaction score
OOOOHHHHH, just realised, i havent thrown up now for two days....a wee gag yesterday and another wee one today but no spew...yeah....sorry tmi but so pleased....... :headspin:

oh honey,, dont feel bad....this is my 4th week off work cause i have been that sick...hopefully you wil just feel sick later on...bxox

Oh you poor thing :hugs:

I have had no sickness at all just the odd feeling a bit off so I can't even begin to understand what you're going through.

Hopefully you should feel better by around 14w when the Placenta starts to take over.

Charm X

i was feeling so good this morning too...but hey...bubba not liking tea biscuits anymore lol...i am fine, just getting sore ribs from it all haha...i really really want magners too...heehee...cant eat but i want alcinghol...

hi beatles ive noticed mine is slowly easing some days i can go alday without being sick yayy this time on my 2nd baby i was constantly being sick so i hope this one is a girl spunky xxx cant believe we are due on the same day

its wicked aint it, and we seem to be easing off our sickness at the same time too...im much better than i was...i think this is a wee boy, my mum was awfy bad with sickness with my brother, none with me ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->