Wool Wraps

K477uk

Mum of One!
Reaction score
I've read that wool wraps are particulary good for night time, as they are breathable and therefore allow the whole nappy to be more absorbant.

What I am wondering is if anyone has done this, and what the outcome is? At the moment I have PUL wraps only but am looking to extend my range - as I don't have too many of them, so am thinking of a few more PUL ones for the day and maybe a couple of wool ones for night.... thoughts anyone??Thanks:kiss:

I haven't, if I had a girl I def would, I just think they are cuter on girls lol I would have tons of wool skirties, shorties and longies. But people that I know that use them swear by them, they think they are the best covers. I don't think I've talked to anyone that really didn't like wool once trying it

Yep we have lots of pairs of longies, and little pants with ruffles n a couche cover or 2, theyre excellent for night time ! x

Yep I have been meaning to knit up a pair of longies for a while now, just need to find a good pattern and go buy nice wool.

We love wool! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

For knitting your own woolies make sure that it is at least 70-80% pure wool. 100% pure wool is best and once knitted up it will need lanolising before use. I'd recommend lanolising a good few times before using overnight. Findlay quite often wears his woolies during the day :)

Oh thanks girls!! I think I may be treating myself to a few!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->