Wooo excited!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Totally spur of the moment, but OH and I have just booked a 4D scan for tomorrow at 11am! :happydance:

OH isn't a fan of them(he thinks the babies look creepy :rofl:), but I've been trying to convince him for months now and he finally said yes! (probably to shut me up!)

So tomorrow I get to see my LO, and get some pictures and a video! Will upload them when I get home. :happydance:

ooh how exciting. I wanted one but couldnt afford it.

Hope baby plays nice and you get some good shots

I'm going to have a think tonight of what to eat & drink before the scan to make sure she's awake. lol naughty mummy :blush:

lol... Have some chocolate, coffee, sugary stuff... that will wake her up :D

Good luck! They are awesome to watch.

Oh yay.looking forward to seeing the pics.You deserve a treat after you were poorly xxx

how exicting for you :)
Enjoy your scan hun cant wait to see pics!!

Oh how exciting. Enjoy every minute of it x x

Ah wow! Hope LO co operates and you enjoy it. Cant wait to see the pics :D

xx

I'm having such an ace day! My new buggy just arrived :happydance:

https://s7ondemand6.scene7.com/is/image/MothercareASE/lg0380_is

Plus being signed off work this morning. How much better can it get! (all I need to do is ring my boss still, who will yell at me :blush:)

oo hope you have fun, dont forget to post piccies!!

That's an adorable buggy! I can't wait to see pictures and I hope you have a greaat appointment! I had mine done about two weeks ago and it was incredible.

NOTHING i did would wake my LO up!! Have an amazing time though, i still loved mine even though he was fasssttt asleep :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->