Woooo my braxton hicks are strong today!

hi im just in my 3rd trimester (27 weeks ) and dont think i have had any. What do they feel like? Hope its ok i asked

Of course its ok to ask!

Obviously because im only 19 weeks, mine are sort of from the belly button downwards. My tummy just starts tightening and goes hard, then eases off. They dont hurt just a bit achey

Aha! So that's what it is, explains a bit.

I always thought BH was false contractions before you go into real labour, like only in the last month or so before the birth. I'm so confused now.

This is my first pregnancy, so I don't really understand what they feel like. I have been feeling crampy on the underside of my belly, but isn't that just ligament stretches?

i have had a couple of occasions where i have had a tightning but it goes so quick that i have not been sure. Do yoyu always get them in pregnancy?

I have been having them lately. They dont hurt but they are uncomfortable.

My whole uterus goes rock hard and i have to sit down!

I thought it was too soon to be getting them so i am glad to hear other people get them early too :hugs:

I always thought BH was false contractions before you go into real labour, like only in the last month or so before the birth. I'm so confused now.

This is my first pregnancy, so I don't really understand what they feel like. I have been feeling crampy on the underside of my belly, but isn't that just ligament stretches?

No you actually have bh from very early on, just some dont feel them at all and some only feel when bigger.

They just tend to feel stronger when you are near the end because you are so big if you know what i mean?

A bh is like a practice contraction. You can feel your uterus start going hard and then it stays hard for a second or two then eases off.

But a contraction is a lot more tighter and lasts for near a minute at a time.

Hope that helps x

I get the odd bh aswell.
Good excuse to put your feet uo for five mins :haha:

Im just getting the odd one now and again. Gone now ive sat down!

ER, you are funny! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->