woop! Weight loss

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Well, I got weighed on monday and i have officially lost *drumroll*
23 and half lb!! Im so chuffed, it will all help in the baby making scheme, and of corse, the wedding thing.. I have dropped from a size 18 to a size 14.
Sorry Im so pleased, I dont want to gloat.
ahhh. So anyway, if anyone wants to know a sucessful diet, i have to say its rosemary conley low fat diet. Im supposed to count my cals, but i never do, i just make sure everything i eat is under 5g of fat per 100g (says on most packs of whatever you eat what the fat content is per 100g).. so I will cook a chicken breast, i will dry fry (with my sexy non stick pan) some slices of marrow and then do a baked spud. Douse the marrow in teriyaki sauce and voila! lovely! =) lotsa fruit, lotsa veg, lotsa water! Water is the key.
And my sweety life savers have been skinny cow ice creams, mango sorbet, fruit and water ice lollies! Oh and muller yoghurts (low fat)
thats my diet ramblings over xx

wow well done you!!!

Did you find you were hungry at times tho?

xx

occasionally, i think it depends on the time of the month. I just binge on carrots raw, and fruit and rice cakes. sounds gross, the things we do to look good eh haha. last week i wanted chocolate sooo bad, so i bought special k with the chocolately bits in it, and that cured my craving mwaha

wow thats so good, you have done really well, i want to drop back down to a size 16, im currently an 18 to 20.

I will give it a try! is it a book to follow?

xx

If you google it there might be a class near you, they first of all weigh you, secretly dont worry, then give you a book to follow for two weeks called the kick start diet. Then after that you get a cd and more recipes and stuff to follow. You also have the option to stay after the weigh in and do some aerobics for half an hour or so. I enjoy going there, its the first diet that worked for me, and ive done them all!!! when you cook, bung in all the veggies you can, i make curries all the time, i just make sure the sauces i use are low low fat (there are some about) and then i throw in loads of mushrooms, and even brocoli cauliflower etc. So you get full on stuff thats good for you! then finish with a skinny cow ice cream :)

well done hun that is amazing does that mean ur weddig dress neeeds takin in now too

yeah haha, when i went to collect my dess id already dropped 2 sizes so they ordered me a smaller one in, and now thats too big so will get that taken in a little more :)

well done, any before and after pics?:headspin:

this is me before...about 4 months ago, and 6 months ago before a ball.. or after.. i forget

https://i17.tinypic.com/2wnwyzm.jpg
https://img374.imageshack.us/img374/4681/22092006365cs7.jpg

this is me about a month ago
https://imageshack.us

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9420/270220071079pink1pg5.jpg=)

Well done you!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

I have just started on the weight watchers diet, I lost 3 stone with it before so I am doing it again as I know what I am doing with that and I know it works for me.

But well done babe, you have done so well!! Congrats hun, I bet you can't wait for your wedding day and being made up.....I know I would be longing for it :)

Thankyou soo much! :D lookin at the pics there isnt a huge change, but I can feel it in myself, and sit naked because none of my clothes fit me anymore haha! I have tonnes of clothes, im thinking of floggin them on ebay. It stops me going back to the point of no return! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think there is an obvious change, you are more defined.....

You should be bloody proud of yourself babe!! x

wooooooooooooo! :D only a stone and half left to lose! i need to be about 11 and half- 12 stone for my target weight, im 5 foot 9 so the weight is spread nicely haha! my mate is 5 foot 3 and is 8 stone and she is only a size smaller than me, its real weird how different everyone can be xxxx

Wow Well done i'm counting in Kilo's :lol: so i cant compare as i cant convert lol but you look amazing now

Wow well done .. you look great! I am doing slimming world and have lost 27 lb so far but seem to have hit a brick wall. Still got about a stone and a half to lose too ... havent lost for so long that my wedding dress still fits perfectly lmao

ive been on this diet for 3 months =) thanks guys!

you look fab hun, well done u! Mite try this after Ive had no 2! xx

You look fabulous melly!!

Lemme know what clothes you sell, i may be interested in some ;)

will do babe, got some hot ass clothes haha, just wish they fit now :( Im gutted cuz they fit for like 2 weeks and im out of them again haha! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"