Woot! Just hit 37 weeks! (:

starshinebby

Proud new mother!
Reaction score
We have made it to the 37 week mark!!! Full-term, baby!

No signs of anything happening yet, but the fact that we are down to the last few weeks is more than exciting. I still have some last minute shopping to do (co-sleeper, cloth diaper detergent, wrap), so we're hoping LO will stay put for the next 3 weeks. And I don't even have my bag packed yet, lol. xD

We've been really busy this past weekend so I plan on getting that done tomorrow. Will be ordering our co-sleeper as soon as FIL gives us back the money he owes us (over $200, really irritated about this, but that's another story) and buying our wrap as well. Cloth detergent can wait as LO will be in disposables until he fits into them as they're a bit big for a newborn.

Anyway, anyone else just hit 37 weeks?! What's on your last minute to-do list? Have you dilated or effaced any? (I don't even think I've dropped yet) Just how exctied are you to be in the last 3-week stretch?!

:D

Congratulations on the 37 week marker. Hope all goes smoothly for you and your growing family.:hugs:

Ill hit 37 weeks in 2 hours! I'm ecstatic. Don't have anything left to do except install the extra carseat base in hubby's car. It should be here Monday. I just can't wait to meet her but I'm beginning to get nervous about labor.

37 weeks today here too :)
I still need to do my hospital bag, that's a job for this weekend.
This is number 3 so just so busy with my other 2 its flown getting here. We don't get our cervix checked in the uk so no idea if anything is going on!

Me too! :) still got a lot to do- so hoping baby stays put for at least 2 weeks! :) still got a few things to pack in hospital bag, got all of babies clothes to wash and need to pack her bag and then I've got loads of things like steriliser, monitor, bouncy chair, bath, sheets for moses basket etc still to get and need to finish nursery! Plus we've just torn up the carpet in our whole house and won't be redone till next thurs/ fri!!

Hopefully she won't come early lol! Not until the carpet is down at least haha! But I've had absolutely no signals that things r close! No BH, no mucus plug - nothing! Although I've got very sleepy if that's a sign?

Me too! :) Everything is done and we are just playing the waiting game.......now the real patience begins! :happydance:

I hit 37 weeks tomorrow and can't wait! I have everything ready and my hospital bag is all packed. Am off to the Eden project tomorrow so plenty of walking around and may have to treat myself to an ice cream. I am on maternity leave now so I need to find things to keep myself occupied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->