Word of Caution - Tommee Tippee Travel Flask

Hiya,

Not heard anything from tt but here are some pics of what was inside the flask...

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/loopylop/f437862d.jpg

Inside the flask...

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/loopylop/5f169cbb.jpg

For the ladies that had limescale, is that what it was like??

That looks like limescale hun. Try some descaler and see if it comes off. I use Waitroses Essential descaler.

Thats limescale. Try some descaler in it. Or vinegar and hot water..

Denture cleaning tablets are good.
X

I decale mine every 2 weeks! Xx

Oh **** are you guys kidding me?! :blush:

No wonder I've not had a response from tt, they are all probably howling over my email :dohh:

So the stuff that came off.. If it's limescale, it's hard and sharp?!

Yep because it's a crystallised deposit :) don't worry I'm sure they'll reply with advice ;)

Oh we dont really get limescale here where i am in scotland! It looks horrible!

Yeah we get it in our kettle often but because i descsle it once every two weeks it doesnt get as hard..
Tesco do a tesco value vinagar for 14p or there abouts.. :)

Dont worry my OH emailed them saying our steriliser was broken when i went to my mums for 3 days. He spent all weekend boiling LOs bottles and i came home... He hadnt turned it on at the wall!!!
Duuuh!!
Xx
Xx

:argh:

Can't wait for the tt reply :blush:

I descale the kettle all the time too so I've never seen limescale like that! Ewwww!!

Does anyone know, how long you can use the excuse of 'baby brain' for?! :blush:

Yeah we get it in our kettle often but because i descsle it once every two weeks it doesnt get as hard..
Tesco do a tesco value vinagar for 14p or there abouts.. :)

Dont worry my OH emailed them saying our steriliser was broken when i went to my mums for 3 days. He spent all weekend boiling LOs bottles and i came home... He hadnt turned it on at the wall!!!
Duuuh!!
Xx
Xx

Thank god for your oh :rofl:

lol...i wouldnt have know what that was as ive never seen it before! I wouldnt worry about it. Im sure they will advise you anway. x

Ide say you can use thae baby brain excuse until there 5 :p
Lol
Xx

Phew! Definitely baby brain! Maybe they will send me some free descaler :haha:

I'm sorry hun but I have to laugh, maybe they will!! That would be a good result! haha!!

Haha! I wouldn't feel so bad then - least I wouldn't be the only one!! :haha:

Lol! I bet you're not the first hun, seriously! I work in an environment where you literally bang your head on the table because of some of the questions we get needing help for... customer service type people are used to it, it brightens the day, haha. xxx

Haha, my friend works in something similar and tells stories that are too funny!!

Ah, well, not the first time I have done something daft and not the last I am sure :haha:

Can you tell us anything funny from work or is it confidential?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->