Word of Caution - Tommee Tippee Travel Flask

Erm, yeah I can tell one without giving too much away ;) One time I got a call about a particular error code on a PC that this user was using. It said Error 1001 - Printer cannot be found. So I asked the person to do a few things etc (it's not a normal windows system that they use) and still the same error. Got them to check all wires were plugged in to the back of the computer ok, yep they were all ok. Asked them to send a screen print by fax so I could check a few things, yep all looked right. Rang them back, asked them where abouts the printer was located in the office to be told that 'oh no, it's not in here, it's downstairs..' Me: 'So you don't have a printer cable coming out of your computer to a printer in your office' Person: 'no no, it's downstairs' Right, I think we've just worked out what the problem is... there is no sodding printer!!! Seriously! And if I tell you, this was someone who can make decisions that can influence society, you'd seriously question their intelligence. I couldn't believe it but it's one I'll never forget!

OMG!!Toooo funny!!! :rofl: Thanks, I don't feel so bad now! :haha:

Not at all, my husband has more as he's been working in the IT support field for 14 years now, customer facing. He works for MOD at the moment and dear god you should hear what he has to put up with... like someone once told him to 'fix' his Blackberry as it wouldn't turn on. That was because the battery wasn't it in.. How do you tell a Colnel they're being a twit?! Sometimes there is no helping some people.

Lol! Tooo funny, I guess it gives you a giggle though!!

Yeah if can cheer your day up because for every one of those ticklers you get 5 shouters.. We laugh though we both work in offices but neither are typical office jobs.

Calcium carbonate from hard water causes deposits to form and build layer upon layer. It's down to the composition of the water :)

I don't even know what hard water is :blush: I must sound like a real prize lol. I know it exists but have no idea what it actually is...

So ladies, how long do I leave the vinegar in there for?!

I left it in for about 15/20 mins.. I used about 3oz of vinegar and filled the rest up with boiling water..

I used a jug to measure the vinegar not LOs bottles btw..

You might need to do it a few times though.
Xx

when we used to use ours, the thing that i hated was the pop-in, pop-out button was the opposite from any flask id used before so i kept spilling boiling water everywer! in the end i gave up as it wasnt worth the risk of getting it on pops.

when we used to use ours, the thing that i hated was the pop-in, pop-out button was the opposite from any flask id used before so i kept spilling boiling water everywer! in the end i gave up as it wasnt worth the risk of getting it on pops.

Yeh, it took me a while to get used to as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->