words of encouragement needed

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
arrrghhhhh im having a bad day ive done 3 explosive poo'y nappies already shes needed a bath n will have another after dinner tonight on her second set of clothes her highchair is stained orange from last nights pasta so needs a proper scrub dont get me wrong i love BLW n cloth i just feel ive made more work for myself i need reminding why im doing this:wacko:
on the plus side she had a bg (with an added LL booster) on 12 hrs last night the nappy weighed a ton but she stayed dry i think we found our night nappy & i have a bucket full of nappies that need washing tonight:)

Keep going! Since I started weaning P I swear she now does like 3/4 poos a day and the food is EVERYWHERE! but think of how pretty they look and how much money youre saving (if of course your not like me and buying them all the time).

Whoo for finding a good night nappy!

Yay for finding a great night nappy - worth sitcking with for that surely?!

If it's any consolation, Xavier is on his third vest and pair of trousers today as we've had two leaky nappies (a Naughty Baby and an eBay cheapie). His milk intake has increased recetly though so he's probably out-peeing them now. Are the LL boosters good?

my boys go through so many changes of clothes a day ive stopped caring lol i keep the badly messy clothes aside and give them a quick soak in napisan before washing and they have both had their moments with lots of pooey nappies in a day so i know where your coming from lol they are getting spag bol for dinner too which is BLW fun lol, plastic bibs that have sleeves are good to help save clothes but it somehow still ends up down their sides lol.

If it's any consolation, Xavier is on his third vest and pair of trousers today as we've had two leaky nappies (a Naughty Baby and an eBay cheapie). His milk intake has increased recetly though so he's probably out-peeing them now. Are the LL boosters good?

LL boosters are fab! :thumbup: I cant recommend them enough! You can get them from their Ebay shop, £12 for 10 size 2 boosters and that's free postage too :D
I use them to boost my TB Easyfit v2s and they can give us up to 6 hours if needed! I also use them in my night nappies along with microfibre and they work great :)

Mommy43, keep at it hun! :hugs:

LL boosters are fab! :thumbup: I cant recommend them enough! You can get them from their Ebay shop, £12 for 10 size 2 boosters and that's free postage too :D
I use them to boost my TB Easyfit v2s and they can give us up to 6 hours if needed! I also use them in my night nappies along with microfibre and they work great :)

Mommy43, keep at it hun! :hugs:

Thanks, Mynx! I'll get some :thumbup:

My Easyfits and Flips last us 4-5 hours with no leaks but our eBay cheapies (essentially stash fillers and enabling me to have a few more 'pretties') have started leaking even though I only leave him in them for 2 hours.

I used to use the LL boosters with our cheapies when we had them and they'd last for about 4 hours :thumbup:

yep i use LL in my ebay cheapies n they last 4hrs no problem

Thanks - going to go and order some now!

(sorry - didn't mean to hijack your thread!!)

yep i use LL in my ebay cheapies n they last 4hrs no problem

my cheapies last atleast 4 hours with no LL's in (just the original insert) :smug:
Lol bad,bad mummy not changing her more often :haha:

Seriously OP, It is all worth it!
where are the nappies exploding from (legs or waist?)
x

it all comes out the top at the front, i honestly dont know how she does it!!
the back of the nappy has nothing is all up front n if u dont get it as soon as she does it it comes out n its all over where the poppers do up

Maybe she needs more absorbancy at the front? Evie's a front pee-er too so I often fold up a booster and pop it into her "wetzone" .. worth a try :)

Is the nappy tight enough round her waist? If you could do it tighter that might help. If that makes it too tight round her legs you could try making the rise bigger, which would increase the leg size a bit. That might also help with the poo coming out of the top - some babies need higher rise nappies that fasten over their tummy button :D

Or, if you have nappies where the snaps are side by side, you could 'skip a snap' when you fasten them to make the waist tighter but the legs stay the same - you fasten the outer popper on each side as usual but then instead of putting the next snap in the right place, skip over the snap it's supposed to go in and use the next (smaller) one. That will make the nappy fold up underneath the snap and make the waist a bit smaller while keeping the legs the same. If she is between snap settings, you can just do it on one side until she's ready for the full next setting.

ooooo yes i'll give that a go thanks she got chunky thighs maybe im not doing the waist tight enough
i think we are gonna have rise issues i mentioned that yesterday with ittis shes already in a large at 8mnths becuse the med give her builders bum:) we only have a few itttis n infact that was only nappy that contained it all she mainly has issys n wns for day n bg's for bed all her os nappies are on the highest rise already i am hoping when she starts walking she'll loose a bit of chunkiness or she's gonna outgrow them all

EJs been on the largest rise setting since 6 months and hes still in his os nappies fine lol his waist has thinned a bit since hes gotten more mobile so we have had to make the waist settings tighter again for him else we get some slipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->