Words of Encouragement

eliza26

Reaction score
This is my first post on this site. I have trolled this site for the past year, been inspired by bfp miracles, captivated by the solidarity of sisterhood displayed and encouraged by the strength of formidable women on this platform. So this is my story for anyone out there who needs some encouragement, who wants to give up or just feels down right capitulated! Stay strong! God is going to surprise you in ways you never imagined as long as you keep the faith. I was recently told at a Doctor’s visit that my only option was IVF and in that moment I was speechless. I had so many thoughts running through my head, like when does the pain stop! It feels like the challenges never abate. You see within the past 5 years I have lost my mum, sister and very close loved ones. One of my best friends is critically ill and I have fraught with challenges from different corners. My mum was my best friend, my everything and If I was told I would live a life without her prior to her death I would never imagined it. My mum also faced adversities which broke my heart at every turn as I lived through them. She had several miscarriages, was scorned by her peers for her struggle with infertility, confronted infidelity with my dad, besieged with the scourge of cancer 3 times! Which eventually led to her demise. But through all this her faith never wavered!! I never truly understood it, sure she was angry with God sometimes, lamented her plight but in the end, she always glorified his Holy name, her faith was rooted in spite of her adversity and not because of her blessings or challenges. And boy did the Lord bless her in spite of the devil’s attack, I have not come to terms with her death but I am trusting that there is a greater plan and she is in a much better place, and what more can you wish for the person you love than eternal happiness. I have come to realise this is precisely my problem. After the Doctor’s appointment! I sobbed like a child, I became indignant and told God you know what I am done. Just leave me! Lol And trust me I know there are women on this platform who have been on the TTC journey for 5 or more years that have more of a right to vent than I do. But I simply felt overwhelmed by all the cards that life had dealt me. Just tired, death seemed a more peaceful option than living. But I am thankful the Lord sent two pivotal people my way to remind me of his love and my purpose. My faith for the most part has been rooted on what God can do for me, or seeking his help through trying periods but it hasn’t really been about knowing him, about loving him regardless of what may come my way. Isn’t that what true love is after all, don’t we love our children, spouses, siblings and friends in spite of their failings. This discovery has changed my perspective. I wiped my tears and my prayer was ‘Lord forgive me for my indignation, who is truly like unto you, I don’t know what your plan is for me but I know it is for good and not evil, help me to know you better, be a better wife, friend and future mother and strengthen my faith’ I registered with a daily bible plan, began the novena to our Lady of Lourdes and Saint Michael the Archangel. And something in me is changing, I cannot quite put my fingers on it, but it’s an innate feeling, my trust is renewed and faith is reinforced. I live in the belief that the Lord will fulfil what he has promised! He promised us the fruit of the womb and he will bless us with that. It isn’t a question of if he will do it but when. So don’t cease praying and most importantly enjoy the beauties of life and be a source of encouragement to others around you. In that vein, I say thank you to all of you. You don’t know how much joy and encouragement some of your words have given me through this TTC journey and the fact that we can seek solace in each other is a blessing beyond our understanding. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I believe this year shall be our hear of testimony, whether you have been TTC for 1 day or 20 years the Lord will bring unimaginable joy to your household this year!!!

I apologise for the long epistle, I was really moved to send this message and I hope it helps someone out there. For those of you who would like to study the scriptures further please read Philippians 1:19, Job 42:1–6, 2 Corinthians 4; 17-18. Thank you for taking time to read and God bless you! Here is two a joyous and miraculous tww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->