words of wisdom????

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
oh's doc has advised for ttc ppl not to plan but to just bd 3 days a week, even during having your period, not plan ov it dont make alot of difference cos us woman stress and worry about it and stress+worry cancles out the egg, thr egg is there all the time but just more easier when ov cos breaks down the wall. and if you dont try for a baby and you just do it 3 times a week and hav a good fun feeling u will become pregant, apparently he;s told all his patients this and they have become pregnant in a month.

i really dont know what to believe anymore lol.

Interesting. My doc said every 2 to 3 days throughout cycle. (Bit tricky for me and DF) Maybe next cycle.

I guess it makes sense..they say to bd every other day when trying (I've also heard every day around O time)..so if you are bding every other day anyway your chances are good..and no stress..all tho as long as we want to get pg we are gonna stress about it anyway lol

I guess it makes sense..they say to bd every other day when trying (I've also heard every day around O time)..so if you are bding every other day anyway your chances are good..and no stress..all tho as long as we want to get pg we are gonna stress about it anyway lol

So true.

with first i bd loads and first month of trying i got preg, i was always told the more you bd the more chance. positive thinking helps, maybe just after bd think about the egg inside getting fertilised,imagine your inside your womb watching it happen. worth the try but i only just started to TTC so may think differently in a few months lol

It does make sense... when I got pregnant i bd'd day 8,10,12,14,16,18 and got pregnant in the first cycle. Will do the same in a month we when we TTC our second. I can understand his reasoning behind it, alot of women do get stressed out and comsumed with having sex on the right days so if you make it fun and you have regular sex i can see why that would work. Saying that I will most likely do the same as last time since it worked and sort things out from there. Good Luck ladies.

oh's doc has advised for ttc ppl not to plan but to just bd 3 days a week, even during having your period, not plan ov it dont make alot of difference cos us woman stress and worry about it and stress+worry cancles out the egg, thr egg is there all the time but just more easier when ov cos breaks down the wall. and if you dont try for a baby and you just do it 3 times a week and hav a good fun feeling u will become pregant, apparently he;s told all his patients this and they have become pregnant in a month.

i really dont know what to believe anymore lol.

also the reason he said even during period is because there have been people that have fallen preg on AF

This is the method I have tried this month. Sex 2/3 times a week, daily the day before and day of ovulation. No temping, no checking cm or cp etc etc. This is month 9 and was beginning to become obsessed. My entire day would be consumed by ttc and AF showing up last month crushed me. This month I decided to just chill out and go with the flow. Am now 7 dpo and have been relaxed up until now and am starting to think about it more and more!

We will see what happens and see if 'relaxing' actually works or not!!

We bd'd on CD 10,12,14,16, 18 this cycle. I visualised the magic happening. Jury is still out on whether it worked.
Definately going to continue trying every other day, just go for longer.

I have read that some women O really early in their cycle. That would mean bding even earlier, during AF to optimise it. Scary.

It does make sense... when I got pregnant i bd'd day 8,10,12,14,16,18 and got pregnant in the first cycle. Will do the same in a month we when we TTC our second. I can understand his reasoning behind it, alot of women do get stressed out and comsumed with having sex on the right days so if you make it fun and you have regular sex i can see why that would work. Saying that I will most likely do the same as last time since it worked and sort things out from there. Good Luck ladies.

i will be bding on those dates if i get bfn this month. :) haha
well ladies theres ya answer, though easy sed than dome about stressing and obsessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->