Working cycle out after mirena?

Catherine896

Reaction score
Hello, Im back here ttc baby number 3! Been lurking a couple weeks :)

Had my mirena removed 17th October. Was told I'd be good to go straight away. I had a 3 day small bleed start on the 18th and nothing else. I started cramping on the 27th and still am slightly today.

I am thinking the cramping is possibly ovulation signs? I don't chart my temps so can't tell that way.

Any ideas? Would love to get bfp first cycle for a summer baby!

Thanks a lot :)

Everyone is different. I have a friend that caught the egg the second cycle. Me I got it out July 11 because it wasn't in right and my cycles have gotten longer and longer. I had a full bleed on the third day and it last 8 days. My actual period came july 1 and have been 28, 32, 28, 32 and now this cycles if not pregnant it would be 36 days long.

Thanks, I had my last mirena out in late 2010 and got pregnant on my 3rd cycle I think it was. Hoping this time be the first, fingers crossed lol.

Thanks for replying :)

I had mine out it at the end of June. Since then I've had 2 28 day cycles a 29 day cycle and then an 18 day cycle and a 15 day cycle. With varying amounts of AF days on each one. The last time I had a normal cycle I had a 3 day AF with a few days of spotting after. So far that's what I have on this cycle. My OB doesn't think I am ovulating so she gave me clomid and I start it tomorrow for days 5-9.
I started temping this cycle so I can confirm O.
Good luck! I hope you are Oing and catch the egg soon!!

I had mine out it at the end of June. Since then I've had 2 28 day cycles a 29 day cycle and then an 18 day cycle and a 15 day cycle. With varying amounts of AF days on each one. The last time I had a normal cycle I had a 3 day AF with a few days of spotting after. So far that's what I have on this cycle. My OB doesn't think I am ovulating so she gave me clomid and I start it tomorrow for days 5-9.

How futsrating

The same struggle with me. I think I am ovulating though. If this cycle not pregnant going to the doc to ask for help.

We caught third cycle off the mirena in 2011, my cycles were long and all over the place before they sorted themselves out by the third

While mine was in I used to get ovulation pain every 28 days without fail. Since it came out in June I've had mixed cycles with o usually around cd 16-18, this month it was cd15 which was confirmed by a scan so I think my cycle is just starting to regulate again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->