Working on our Nursery! Updated Pics Page 3

ttcmikeandme

Paul Henry is Here!
Reaction score
Yesterday and today hubby and I buckled down and started working on the nursery. This is the before (sorry for the big pics, don't know how to make them smaller.
https://i53.tinypic.com/bdmngi.jpg

Then came the painting, wall is a deep gray ( I wanted a real dark charcoal but had to compromise with hubby), and then painting the trees/birds.

https://i54.tinypic.com/2h6wpj7.jpg

OMG I love it! So jealous we can't paint in an apartment!

Awesome! We did ours on saturday, can't paint either since we are renting but hubby laid down carpet and padding all on his own..... He now claims that carpet installer would not be on his list of jobs to apply for if he ever needed too :haha:

Not sure if I like the painting, it seems a bit dark and doesn't go with the curtain, I'll probably find something else soon!
https://i52.tinypic.com/1zxljyo.jpg

Love it-in fact its v similar to how my nursery will (hopefully) lokk when finished, though yours is bigger. Ive painted the walls grey, though its a lighter colour than i wanted so i hope my white tree will stand out, then will have lime green birds x

Wow it looks beautiful...Very jealous xxx

Can i just ask, what kind of bedding are you going for with this room. Bedding is something im struggling with x

Can i just ask, what kind of bedding are you going for with this room. Bedding is something im struggling with x

I haven't decided, I think something neutral (white/brown with blue stripes......most of the places I have looked for for boys are either full of animals or firetrucks/cars, so I am probably going to make our dust ruffle and buy seperate sheets/bumpers. I just want something kinda calm and soothing.....

It's so beautiful! I am so anxious to start ours, our crib should arrive on Thursday and we went and got the rocking chair last night we have half the walls done...but need to finish painting and getting the furniture.

I love seeing everybody's different tastes-some nurseries I've seen you ladies put up I would have never thought of and they are absolutely breathtaking. Kudos!

I think it's very classy - still grown up at the same time! I love greys/neutrals :)

Ooooh nice! I LOVE it! It's very similar to ours. You guys did a great job on the trees!

Wonderful room, so pretty and boyish at the same time. Well done :) X

Love it, it's gorgeous!! What bedding have you got to go with this?

I LOVE your grey. It was the color I wanted but had to compromise with the hubby too. He wanted it a bit lighter...

Attachments

• 251369_1909737916767_1641439634_1873056_4352477_n.jpg
    251369_1909737916767_1641439634_1873056_4352477_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Aww it's lovely hun well done u!! Very lucky little man! Can't wait to start mine x

Gorgeous! I wish I could paint but I'm in an apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->