Working out dpo!!!

Smirn

Reaction score
I had a 5dfet on Saturday and I'm just trying to work out how many days past ovulation . Some one had just to me you add them together like.....4dp5dfet...... Is that right ? So in effect I would be 9dpo can anyone help me with this ? X

If you had a 5 day transfer that would be 5dt or 5dpo. 4 days after a 5 day transfer would be 4dp5dt or 9dpo. Hope that helps

So my transfer was on Saturday so your saying I'm 5dpo ? Is that right ?

I had a 5dfet on Saturday and I'm just trying to work out how many days past ovulation . Some one had just to me you add them together like.....4dp5dfet...... Is that right ? So in effect I would be 9dpo can anyone help me with this ? X

You take the day of conception as the ovulation date and add the number of days post transfer to the age of the embryo. Therefore, if you had the transfer on Saturday, you would be 4dp5dt (4 days post 5 day transfer), which would be equal to 9dpo. Hope that helps! X

If transfer was Saturday you are only 3dp5dt or 8dpo. You don't coubt Saturday as a day. Sunday was 1dpt, monday 2dpt, tuesday 3dpt

So today is 4dpt ? Very early to show on a test then ?

Just done a test and bfn so hoping its to early

No I mis carried at 8 weeks and not been back on since it happened!! That's what I would be!!! Need to take it off xx do you think it's to soon to show on hpt?

Oh, I'm so sorry hun. You are still early to show for HPT, there is still time. I don't usually get a + until 12dpo

That's what I'm confused about people telling me different things if I had fet on Saturday the what does that work out dpo ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->