Working out due dates?

Nutmeg

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I gather your cycle length can make a difference to your due date?

My last two cycles were 34 days which puts my due date at 12th July. I got my very clear bfp a week before af was due. My ticker says i'm only 3 weeks and 4 days, i think, will look in a min lol.

But, i'm really dubious as it seems very early to get a strong bfp.

Do you think maybe i was having a shorter cycle this month? Thats the only thing i can think of. Will my gp work out my due date taking cycle length into acount or will she work it out on the average 28 day cycle?

I'm thinking i won't get a reliable due date until my 12 week scan.

Thanks x

Your gp will work it out, purely based on your last period.
The only way to get an accurate date is at your 12 week scan though. xxx

This is a good webbie for working out your due date because you can alter the length of the cycle but nothing beats the dating scan xxx

https://www.paternityangel.com/Preg_info_zone/DueDateCalc/Calc266.htm

Thats a cool site thanks.

That puts me at 11th July.

Most EDD worked out from your LMP are usually wrong and end up getting changed at your 12 week scan I got put back 5 days. They'll be able to tell you at your scan exactly how far you are based on babys measurements
Xxx

I got a very strong BFP when I first tested and I was only 2 weeks pregnant. I thought I was a lot further on so was very disapointed at being put back 2 months when I got scanned!

I was the same as blah ...
I had a strong bfp , Wasnt trying to concieve .. But was convinced i was more than 2 weeks , So thought i was further along .. I got put back 3 1/2 weeks at scan .
Scans are more accurate hun . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->