working out.. walks.. ect..

sammiexsue

Reaction score
So i went to my 6 week appointment wed and my doc said i looked good and she basically cleared me for everything... does that mean im okay to start exercising and going on walks longer than 5 mins..?? if im up for it.. and what would u guys say is to long of walks?? should i wait till im 8 weeks out??

So i went to my 6 week appointment wed and my doc said i looked good and she basically cleared me for everything... does that mean im okay to start exercising and going on walks longer than 5 mins..?? if im up for it.. and what would u guys say is to long of walks?? should i wait till im 8 weeks out??

I started doing gradual things after my 6 week check, that's when they say to wait until and see if you're cleared by the doctor or nurse.

I wouldn't push yourself too hard at the start and gradually build yourself up.

I think I read before that you had a section? I still get aches and some pulling now 18 weeks pp so don't try and go at it like mad to start with and see how you're feeling, I'd base your walks on that

Xx

thank u.. i may try that this weel take a small walk down the street and see how i feel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->