Working Outside during the summer

GTTC49

Pregnant- Expecting
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So before I found out I was pregnant I signed up to work at a summer camp this summer. I'm a new teacher so I really need this summer job. I'll be outside most of the time and pretty active too. I'm assuming it's going to be another scorching summer too. I plan to drink lots of water and eat enough, but do you think this is really risky?

I will ask my doctor too, but I just wanted to run it by the board!

Thanks in advance!

I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you drink lots of water and wear a hat so you don't get sun stroke and also lots of sun tan lotion because you can burn easier when pregnant.

Lots of pregnant women especially in hot hot hot countries are outside all day and are fine, it should be ok x

I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you drink lots of water and wear a hat so you don't get sun stroke and also lots of sun tan lotion because you can burn easier when pregnant.

Lots of pregnant women especially in hot hot hot countries are outside all day and are fine, it should be ok x

Thanks hun! I'm definitely wearing a hat and lots of 50 SPF! That is a good point about women who live in hot climates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->