• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Worried 7+6 weeks (tmi pic included)

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm 7+6 and I'm really worried.
Yesterday evening I got worried as had a couple of blood spots on back of my pj bottoms (I do have hemarroids so think it was from that as was right at back sorry tmi!)
I thenhad a difficult bowel movement had some pink cm when I wiped.
Today it looks darker cm when wipes.
I'm not really crampy or anything just the usual.
It's the weekend and the epu isn't open again until Monday :(
I really hope my little bean is okay.
Any advice ladies in similar situation. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 49
Hi Sunshine, the first trimester is horrendous for worrying! I've had some really intense cramps at about 6/7 weeks & was sure I was going to lose baby bean, but all is still going well.
If the bleeding gets heavier with cramps I'd ask to be seen..you can normally get a scan to double check at the early pregnancy unit in your local hospital.
Good luck :hugs:

Ps, I've been seen on a Saturday at epu before, they normally have a ward that's open 24hrs attached to them.

I never had pink cervical mucous but I've had some that looked like what you have in the photo. I went to the hospital and they said my cervix was irritated and they tested me for BV with a Pap smear and I came back positive. It's not sexually transmitted and just happens. They said my cervix looked irritated.

I have had 3 lots of spotting so far and each one has worried me silly. I had an early scan at 7 weeks to rule out ectopic. I would say to keep an eye on the spotting and if you have any pain to get in touch with your epu xx

I had horrific constipation in first tri (still suffer a bit now) but after a difficult BM I often had the same as what you show in your pic when wiping for a day or 2 after, I think it was from the pressure of pooping I did mention it to the midwife and she agreed with me, hopefully yours is something very similar but if you are worried get checked :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"