Worried about 10 weeks appt!

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
So my first scan will be Tuesday and I am terrified that the Dr. wont be able to find a heart beat. I know that there is nothing I can do about this but my SIL had a MMC at 9 weeks and I am worried that the same thing will happen to me. I think it stems from the fact that it took me and DH 6 (almost 7) years to conceive and now I am scared that I might lose my baby. I really am trying to stay relaxed and not stress out but my work doesnt help.

Ugh, I know I am not alone but how do I keep from stressing out. :dohh:

I know it's common to worry and stress about it, but like a lot of people say, it won't get you anywhere. Once your pregnancy is confirmed and you feel relieved you will have something new to worry about. In motherhood there is always something new to worry about and it never goes away. Try to not dwell on it because it's not good to be stressed/worried all the time. I really shouldn't be talking as I am the queen of stress and worry, I should really take my own advice sometime! Try to relax and let us know how everything goes!!

I feel the exact same way, I have a scan in three days and am terrified of the same thing :hugs: I'm sure it will be okay for both of us, it is easy to feel scared of losing something you want so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->