Worried about bonding and children "flourishing"

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Stupidly i have read the "pro's and con's" list of having a small age gap.... Autism and schizophrenia were apparently the least of the troubles i can worries about :shrug: But it also said both children may feel left out and not bond with me.... Andrew and i have already bonded, i have to remind myself not to squeeze him too hard because he is so bloody hunky lol, So i find this hard to believe really ( plus the cons of the current age gap i have with my boys was just as bad as the small one....)

What i am trying to ask is is there anyone else going through the same concerns as i am, and if anyone has a small gap, do your children have issues with boning?

Stupid i know, i am just an idiot panicking because my plan has taken a detour.

My boys are 2 years apart, and they are completely mummy's boys!

Never had any issues with bonding! Don't worry.

What we do have, is sibling rivalry, but it is to be expected :) Mummy is only one :D

My friend has 3 girls, and there is only a 9month gap between the two, also, no issues, and those two girls are almost like twins.

It will be fine!!

Mums have twins and triplets often, and still bond with all the babies!

You are a mum. Full stop. A mum is a mum. It's on genetic level. Definitely try not to worry about it now!

It will be great for your Lo to have a sibling, so close in age.

It will be fine!!

Mums have twins and triplets often, and still bond with all the babies!

You are a mum. Full stop. A mum is a mum. It's on genetic level. Definitely try not to worry about it now!

It will be great for your Lo to have a sibling, so close in age.

Actually you have made a great point, people have twins and more and they are all fine and no one is left out. Thank you, you have just clicked something in my brain, its going to be fine! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->