worried about chemical

3babesforme

Reaction score
had beta drawn at i want to say 11dpo and it was 56 :nope: im really worried that this will be a chemical. i couldnt go back today for a 48 hour repeat. im so scared. if you pray, please say a prayer for me

56 sounds great for 11dpo. If you can get a repeat draw then at least you will have an idea how things are going. Good luck

thanks. im almost debating whether to just nature take it's course since another beta wont help no matter what. i have two older boys (3 and 4) and i never got betas done with them. i'm 4 weeks too, how are you feeling?

My beta at 10 DPO was 24. Your hCG sounds right for 11 DPO

thanks. im almost debating whether to just nature take it's course since another beta wont help no matter what. i have two older boys (3 and 4) and i never got betas done with them. i'm 4 weeks too, how are you feeling?

This is my 5th pg in a year so I'm nervous that something will go wrong as you are. I am embracing the fact that today I am pg. I don't have too many symptoms yet other than utter exhaustion, headaches and today woke up with slight nausea but it was brief.
Betas don't really tell you much unless there is a decrease (for me anyways). I have had betas with 3 of my failed pg and they rose as they should for 2 of them. Do what works best for you ❤️

11dpo your beta wouldn't be too high, that's still super early. My digi turned positive at 11dpo (which detects 50 miu), so I wouldn't worry too much yet.

I don't know how many dPO I was when I had my first blood draw, but I think I was about 11-14 dpo and its was 344, which the ultrasound tech said was on the low end, but my doc said it was fine, and was actually pissed she had said anything to me. Anyways since then I've had a draw every 48 hrs and my numbers have been more than doubling; 344, 844, and then in three days it went from 2200, 4400, 7900 for my last. My point is I started out "low" but it's clearly means nothing. What matters the most is the doubling. As long as your doubling every 48-72 hrs my doc says it shows a healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated!! And go look through old threads and you'll see similar posts from women that went in to give birth and that reassured me while I was playing the waiting game ☺️.

Mine was 130 at 15dpo, so 56 sounds just fine for 11dpo to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->