Worried about endometriosis

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
For several months now the day before my period (the day I start spotting) I cramp and then I get left sided intense pain, while I have this pain I can’t put pressure on my leg or it hurts. The pain gets pretty intense and I have to take strong painkillers and stick a hot water bottle on the area and sometimes that doesn’t even help. There have been times when I have been on the brink of going to a&e it’s been that bad. I did have a cyst on my left ovary in 2016 but I had a scan a few months ago because of the pain and the cyst wasn’t there just a mature egg at cd75 or so. I’ve always had pretty painful periods but the last several months having the left sided pain have been so much worse and I’m passing really large clots, I can’t wear tampons anymore because it makes the cramps so much worse. I’m usually fine between my periods though.

I’ve been slightly worried about endometriosis, my Mam had it but I don’t think I really have any more symptoms apart from a lot of diarrhoea during my period, I have ibs and diarrhoea frequent anyways but it’s alot worse during af. I get cramp from the day I start spotting until af is over. Im cd4 now and still in a lot of pain. I’ve only been ovulating since last year thanks to soy and Vitex but now I have a short lp of 8-10 days which I assume is why I’m not conceiving now that I’m ovulating. I have almost 4 year old too which I had no problems conceiving except for 1 chemical, I had no problems with my letual phase or anything.

I’m thinking about making a Drs appointment next week but I’ve already mentioned the left sided pain which is why I got the ultrasound a few months ago and they aren’t really that helpful and I find they brush me off quite a bit.

You can pay for a private scan for a full pelvic work up.. costs about £100 - totally worth it for peace of mind and any issues found can then be presented to your Dr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->