Worried about eptopic! UPDATED natural miscarriage.

So sorry you are going through this - the limbo is the worst. I had an ectopic in April and I felt like it kept dragging on and on since I had to keep going in for bloodwork. I knew something was wrong, but my doctor kept giving me false hope and treating it like it was normal as long as the levels went up. My levels rose so slowly, went down, then back up again. I was hopeful when they went down (only time I ever wanted a beta to drop so badly before!), but as soon as they went back up I had to get the MTX shot. It isn't so bad, but my doctor made me wait at least 3 months before trying again.

I am sorry you are going through this but this is exactly what happened with my ectopic too. Spotting and numbers going up and down. :( My tube ruptured by about week 7 or 8 though because everyone kept dragging their feet. If this is what it is, I truly hope it does not happen to you. By the time I was in surgery I had massive amounts of internal bleeding from my ruptured tube.

Thanks everybody for sharing with me, makes me feel not so alone.

I'm now bleeding like a period, and cramping heavily. My side doesn't hurt, could I be miscarring naturally? I have my appointment tomorrow with Ob, and took my hcg today, but they won't know till tomorrow. Should I let my dr know I'm bleeding or just wait for my appointment? It just feels like a very strong period.

I think it would be best to go ahead and call, just to be sure. Such a terrible situation, but if you are able to miscarry naturally that's a little bit of good news (considering the alternative). :hugs:

Personally I would let the dr know about the blood. When I had my ectopic, I spotted for over a week, then the bleeding turned period like in the days before I was rushed Into surgery, but I was also unknowingly bleeding internally. I really don't want to worry you, but this needs watching. Just ring the doctor to be safe. Hopefully it is just going to come away naturally :(

I would call. Towards the end of my ectopic I had heavy bleeding that did require a pad. It is possible you are miscarrying on your own which would be the best case scenario at this point. The only way to know is to follow your HCG back down to zero.

Ok so I definitely miscarried. Tmi: I passed a small sac, it was like a perfect little bean :( It makes it so much more real to see it. At least I do not have to worry about this being eptopic. I left a message for my doctor telling her what happened, and asking if it was necessary to come in to my appointment tomorrow. I would really rather just be home.

I'm very sorry for your loss but glad to hear it wasn't an ectopic.

It's good that your life isn't being threatened, but still so horrible! :hugs: so sorry for your loss.

Mearly - Looking at your sig, this sounds like your third loss. Does your OB know you're suffering repeated losses? It might be time to get examined.

Mearly - Looking at your sig, this sounds like your third loss. Does your OB know you're suffering repeated losses? It might be time to get examined.

My Ob does know. I have already had a recurrent pregnancy loss panel done, after my previous loss.

The only thing that came back was MTHFR mutation, which I was put on baby asprin and special prenatals.

I do have Pcos, so I think maybe my late ovulation has something to do with it. With this pregnancy it I ovulated CD19 maybe my eggs arnt good quality, since they are taking to long to mature?

I've been following your story and I just want to say that I am very sorry for you loss, praying for you through this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope your gyn keeps working with you so you get your sticky bean soon. Big hugs.

Really sorry for your loss :( I hope you get your sticky baby soon. I am glad though that it is not a life threatening ectopic. I hope you are as ok as you can be right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"