Worried about going from 2 children to 3?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi I got my very unexpected bfp yesterday! And I'm still in shock and freaking out about having three kids!! I'm worried I won't be able to cope! My youngest is 19 months. Anyone else feeling this way?

I feel this way moving from 1 to 2!!! And my son will be nearly 6 by the time this one is born!!!

I think it's totally normal to feel this way and it may bring on anxiety having two very young ones but people do it all the time!!

Congrats!!!!

I'm a bit scared as well !
My boys are SO busy and my youngest is still very much a momma suck, it will be an adjustment but it will also be so lovely to give them a sibling :) I'm excited and scared lol

You will be just fine Hun remember in 8 months your youngest will be a very different child! I had 2 boys, my youngest was 10 months when I found out I was expecting my third. I needed a double pushchair, both where in nappies and my middle boy had learning difficulties as well. It wasn't "easy" but you just adapt :) my youngest is now 3 and we are expecting our 4th.

Congratulations! My youngest two are thick as thieves they are best buds you will love it xx

My oldest are 8 and 6 and for us it's a big step starting it all over again.
But I'm actually looking forward it.

When my boys were little, it was hard. But then it gets easier! Don't worry - you will manage!

PS: get all the help you can. If you can afford hiring help for at least once a week - do it!

I found it hard in the way I only had 2 hands and 3 kids but you do adjust xx

Thanks ladies. I'm starting to feel a little excited if not still scared!!

I'm nervous but I know I will cope. You just have to don't you!

Hi I got my very unexpected bfp yesterday! And I'm still in shock and freaking out about having three kids!! I'm worried I won't be able to cope! My youngest is 19 months. Anyone else feeling this way?

Yes me in terrified in still excited but question myself daily in how I will cope my eldest are 4&2 x

I am expecting my fourth! Mom of three boys! Let's compare lots of notes! Congrats!

You will be just fine Hun remember in 8 months your youngest will be a very different child! I had 2 boys, my youngest was 10 months when I found out I was expecting my third. I needed a double pushchair, both where in nappies and my middle boy had learning difficulties as well. It wasn't "easy" but you just adapt :) my youngest is now 3 and we are expecting our 4th.

Congratulations! My youngest two are thick as thieves they are best buds you will love it xx

Do you have all boys? I have three boys and expecting my fourth as I got a BFP yesterday! I feel oddly ok about the fourth! Almost like piece of cake lol, what's one more.

I am expecting my fourth! Mom of three boys! Let's compare lots of notes! Congrats!

Me too!!! How old are they? Are you presuming you will have another little boy like me? :)

My boys are 8 in April, 4 and 3 xx

Do you have all boys? I have three boys and expecting my fourth as I got a BFP yesterday! I feel oddly ok about the fourth! Almost like piece of cake lol, what's one more.

Funny but that's just how I feel haha maybe we are being naive? Lol I felt like going from 2 to 3 was a big adjustment but more because they where close together, where as like you say, this time I'm not worried? Maybe it's because it's been a truggle to get pregnant with this little miracle so I'm not letting anything faze me as I'm still in a loved up baby haze :)

I'm also going from 2 to 3. I am worried about my almost 1 year old because she is very very very attached to me. Hopefully, by the time this baby is born, she will have eased up a little bit. I mean, I LOVE the fact that she loves me so much, but I can foresee a lot of jealously. :nope:

I found going from 1 to 2 harder then going from 2 to 3.. I have a 1 year old, 4 year old and 5 year old, I think because the first two were so close in age it was that bit harder..

we're trying for number 4 soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->